Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BREXIT Crunch time (part 38) WTF is going to happen next?

Brexit crunch - WTF happens next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've sometimes spent ages in a polling booth scribbling out slogans. I'm sure the election staff were wondering what I was up to. Hmm... as the candidates check all the spoilt votes, mebbe some personal insults against the buggers would be more worthwhile than spot on political comment :hmm:

The first time I ever voted a woman tapped on the side of the booth and asked if I was alright :hmm:

Did you have the curtains closed? :hmm:

It's a while since I've voted, wonder if Spunking Cock might provide the inspiration to come out of retirement - particularly if it's an in/out poll...

Okay, okay, I'm going... :oops:

I did. Was just me and the ballot paper. For a good 20 minutes :p

Usually spoil by writing "I am not apethetic" coz they usually try and claim not voting is down to voter apathy.. There are countless other reasons for not endorsing any of the fuckers

this is my favourite Theresa May picture - 4.30am at the count, looking into the abyss :D
tumblr_or9z0rZIMC1u5f06vo1_1280.jpg

:D:D

am-a-genius-oh-no-xpost-from-xcom-4175213.png

While I am in large part pleased at the prospect of a long Brexit delay, opening as it does the possibility of averting this fucking nightmare, I do worry it = more time for the nasty things to fester, so that either way we end up with a nasty case of active right-wing bastards who will feel emboldened to lay ever more things they don't like at the feet of liberals/'elite'/Jews/left wing etc.

While I am in large part pleased at the prospect of a long Brexit delay, opening as it does the possibility of averting this fucking nightmare, I do worry it = more time for the nasty things to fester, so that either way we end up with a nasty case of active right-wing bastards who will feel emboldened to lay ever more things they don't like at the feet of liberals/'elite'/Jews/left wing etc.

Brexit is like cancer corrupting the nation. It needs excising.

Remainers need to take the opportunity for a soft landing at some point or the thing will carry on rotting.

Every post brexit eventuality makes that happen
Well yes basically now it does because it's got so long and poisonous. If we leave the far right will be crowing and feel ever more entitled because, if we somehow don't then EVERY bad thing that follows will be blamed on the EU/foreigners/Jews/Muslims etc

Mr Moose - yes, i am kind of feeling that anything might be better than this dragging on. Cameron gave the nation the rope and now it's slowly asphyxiating itself.

Well yes basically now it does because it's got so long and poisonous. If we leave the far right will be crowing and feel ever more entitled because, if we somehow don't then EVERY bad thing that follows will be blamed on the EU/foreigners/Jews/Muslims.

Because the far right have been so balanced and fair up to now.

Well yes basically now it does because it's got so long and poisonous. If we leave the far right will be crowing and feel ever more entitled because, if we somehow don't then EVERY bad thing that follows will be blamed on the EU/foreigners/Jews/Muslims etc
im not sure time makes much of a difference, i dont think the far rights investment in the issue is going to fade over the year, and as you say, hard leave/evictions/deportations are an emboldening triumph, remaining/revoking etc are an emboldening betrayal - and thats just this little chapter in the bigger ongoing global story: its the new reality and its not going away any time soon

well - the outcome of the crunch - six more months of pointless fucking about - wasn't really covered in the poll options.
close this thread and go back to the brexit daddy one?

Back
Top Bottom