Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BREXIT Crunch time (part 38) WTF is going to happen next?

Brexit crunch - WTF happens next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s to
a) send a message to the UK government that the public still want to leave (though might not show this)
b) to stick MEPs in the European Parliament that can be disruptive out of spite, so as to punish the EU for not letting the UK have cake and eat it.

Of these, a) will probably happen as the ‘remain’ ticket is divided and the most pro-EU voices aren’t the sort of people most could stomach voting for.

But wont the proportional representation element of the EU elections mean that the division of the remain ticket will still result in the election of remain-minded MEPs from different parties?

The thing with this Tommy Robison putting his name down as an MEP one would assume when it comes to Election Day most of the voters won’t have a clue who Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is.......

:D

But (a general question) : Are not candidates allowed to add "commonly known as ... " (or something like that) to their real names, on the ballot paper? :confused:

</relying on Urban not Google because it's bed time for me ;) >

I can't say where I got this from, but I heard certain logistical preparations are being made for a General Election announcement as of yesterday.

Nah. The tories are shitting bricks at the moment. May would never be forgiven if she called another election and it went even more tits up then last time.

I can't say where I got this from,

viz.jpg

Nah. The tories are shitting bricks at the moment. May would never be forgiven if she called another election and it went even more tits up then last time.
let's just hope someone can get her moved out of number 10 - she really is an embarrassment to the nation

not a bad uni, in fact they don't even sell any newspapers in the SU there, just in case any one of them causes offence - must be a bastion of free thought

Remainers will huddle together in bombed out basements bartering saurkraut and patatas bravas for antibiotics and drinking water. I'm planning to make a few quid running illegal raves where the like minded can dance the Sardana and yodel till the cows come home.

Back
Top Bottom