Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BREXIT Crunch time (part 38) WTF is going to happen next?

Brexit crunch - WTF happens next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not joking. I think it's great that you don't vote, and admirable of you to self impose and abide by such an intelligence qualifier. :thumbs:

I do vote. Sometimes. Sometimes I vote for a candidate, and some times I spoil. I'm not ultra fussy, I've voted for the Communist Party and the Labour Party once each. But I spoil sometimes too.

Anyway. I assume you're done with your trendy libwal jokes about stupid people not being allowed to vote?

got an e-mail (i think i once signed one of their online petition things) from 38 degrees a day or so ago asking me to e-mail my MP and ask him to vote a certain way on something brexity

my MP (in the sense that i live within the constituency) is John Bloody Redwood

:facepalm:

got an e-mail (i think i once signed one of their online petition things) from 38 degrees a day or so ago asking me to e-mail my MP and ask him to vote a certain way on something brexity

my MP (in the sense that i live within the constituency) is John Bloody Redwood

:facepalm:
surely anything that winds that creature up has to be a good thing ? :D
(though I doubt there's an actual beating heart in there to be over-exercised)

I accidentally caught a glimpse of the launch earlier - held in some sort of equine wholesale place - there was a guy with something of the build of "Hoss" Cartwright - also wearing moleskin epaulettes ...

Buses-to-nowhere-and-boredom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom