Boston Air Traffic Controller Says 9/11 An Inside Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azrael23

Banned
Banned
What a shocking suprise!!!

Well this guy is number 30? number 50? :confused:

How many people have to go public before people wake up?

Out of interest how many people on here are still denying 9/11 was an inside job? How many honestly believe that men in a cave made NORAD stand down? :rolleyes:

Azrael23 said:
Out of interest how many people on here are still denying 9/11 was an inside job? How many honestly believe that men in a cave made NORAD stand down? :rolleyes:

Well I'd certainly imagine you'd have convinced nearly everyone by now.:p

I don`t care, its all coming. By the time some of the spoons on here wake up it`ll be razorwire and microchips...*breaks down..

BTW guys....The sun came up this morning... :eek:

Jebus, I thought this one had been banned.

How did it manage to get back in again?

:(

Does anyone have a rolleyes smilie bigger than Jupiter that I can use here?

WTF have lizards got to do with 9/11 being a false flag terror op? :confused:

Listen to you all, none of you have the guts to respond with evidence, instead you simply deny there is any evidence....if I post pages of it...i get banned!! 200+ examples of evidence....is that not enough? was it too long to read?

A 5 year old can look at the official story and realise its all fabricated...Then you look and see what could have happened instead and you are left with either LIHOP or MIHOP...

Common sense kicks in, you ask who gains?... and your left with..

MADE IT HAPPEN ON PURPOSE just like they wrote they wanted to do before Bush even came to power. EVERYONE knows about PNAC, Rebuilding Americas Defenses...stop ignoring whats right in front of you!!

cybermen.jpg

Nice to see the conformitons out in force tonight.

Evening all ;)

Azrael23 said:
WTF have lizards got to do with 9/11 being a false flag terror op? :confused:

Listen to you all, none of you have the guts to respond with evidence, instead you simply deny there is any evidence....if I post pages of it...i get banned!! 200+ examples of evidence....is that not enough? was it too long to read?

A 5 year old can look at the official story and realise its all fabricated...Then you look and see what could have happened instead and you are left with either LIHOP or MIHOP...

Common sense kicks in, you ask who gains?... and your left with..

MADE IT HAPPEN ON PURPOSE just like they wrote they wanted to do before Bush even came to power. EVERYONE knows about PNAC, Rebuilding Americas Defenses...stop ignoring whats right in front of you!!

BUT YOU ARE STILL COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT HERE! NO-ONE CARES. I REPEAT; NO-ONE CARES. ONE MORE TIME IN CASE YOU ARE STILL A LITTLE HAZY ON THIS ONE:
N O O N E C A R E S

Azrael23, do you have an independent link substantiating your claim that a boston air traffic controller believes 9/11 was an inside job?

Azrael23 said:
Listen to you all, none of you have the guts to respond with evidence,

that's the thing with conspiracy theories.no matter what evidence is presented,you can never disprove them.

BTW i have always thought that 9/11 was dodgy as fuck.

Azrael23 said:

shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

oh do quieten down swarfega! :rolleyes:

Azrael23, have you got a link for the main story?

Swarfega said:
BUT YOU ARE STILL COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT HERE! NO-ONE CARES. I REPEAT; NO-ONE CARES. ONE MORE TIME IN CASE YOU ARE STILL A LITTLE HAZY ON THIS ONE:
N O O N E C A R E S

*puts hand up*

Um I do

*ducks from incoming missiles*

Swarfega said:
N O O N E C A R E S

I think the families marching in New York on a monthly basis, people who lost loved ones...maybe the dying and dead of Afghanistan and Iraq?

Maybe the goat herders entombed in Gitmo?!

YOU don`t care. Probably because your a spineless cretin operating at a fraction of your own potential. :)

Monkeygrinder's Organ said:
Anyone else see the baby pandas in the paper the other day? How cute are they?

pandas0yn.jpg

The one in the back right is clearly a lizard overlord in a panda-suit.

PacificOcean said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

But why are they on someones landing?

They started a breeding programme but it was too succesful and they started taking over people's houses. They'll be taking over the world and throwing out the lizards soon.:(

Swarfega said:
The one in the back right is clearly a lizard overlord in a panda-suit.

I`m so glad you can take the piss....from the comfort of your leather bound chair no doubt.

I can`t believe how backward some of you are. The deaths of all those people mean nothing to you, your all just a bunch of wannabe lefty fools who think they look really alternative with their che holding an AK shirt.... :rolleyes:

To all the CTists. Wait for the day when the truth eventually comes out and the scales fall away from the eyes of the non-believers. Then you can be all smug and tell the whole world "See, we knew it all along and you didn't believe us".

Until then, please shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom