Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bloody Sunday inquiry - coming soon

Are you not reading these posts? You've simply misread the post that's caused you offence - you've had it explained to you by the person who made the post and other observers.

Are you not reading these posts? You've simply misread the post that's caused you offence - you've had it explained to you by the person who made the post and other observers.

The post:

You are a sub human scumbag though
, an appologist for brutal murdering thugs, but no wonder given you're one yourself.

Quite plain. you are an apologist for brutal murdering thugs, BUT NO WONDER GIVEN YOU'RE ONE YOURSELF.

There may be a misreading, but not on my part.

That's rich considering what you were accusing people of the other week.

On this thread, I have been accused of a number of things, none of which are true. It is the nature of the place, so you reply or forget it. This is a bit different though. I am not prepared to be accused of being a murderer, and I suspect that you would not take such an assertion without comment either.

On this thread, I have been accused of a number of things, none of which are true. It is the nature of the place, so you reply or forget it. This is a bit different though. I am not prepared to be accused of being a murderer, and I suspect that you would not take such an assertion without comment either.
You utter hypocrite. Shameless aren't you.

just a quick question?

are you purposefully being obtuse or is it all coming naturally?

Pathetic.

You've murdered this thread with your shite, that's for fucking sure.

Dear Sasferratool
In the immortal words of a (Rangers-supporting) friend of mine and countryman of yours...

"ye know... fer a man yer age... ye don't half talk a lot of pish, betimes..."

You utter hypocrite. Shameless aren't you.

The inside of your head is a truly strange place. Sorry, I just don't follow your logic at all. Routine insult is the norm on here, but even for here there are limits. Being accused of being a murderer is where I draw the line I'm afraid.

The inside of your head is a truly strange place. Sorry, I just don't follow your logic at all. Routine insult is the norm on here, but even for here there are limits. Being accused of being a murderer is where I draw the line I'm afraid.
utterly shameless

This is like watching the original Quasimodo film? Shouldn't you be heading for the tower, muttering something about bells, by now?

Dear Mr Angry of Caledonia,

When I suggested you were bi-polar I was joking. Manys a true word, it would appear, is spoken in jest...

calm boy.... I request that you apologise for your completely uncalled for remark, if you do, that is the end of the matter.

angry boy... And you are a thick headed fuckwit ... I loathe and despise the sub-human scum ... Fucking hypocritical arsehole

calm boy... I believe that the matter is between myself and the poster concerned.

angry boy... Cunt.

calm boy... Yes, people fall out on the boards, yes people curse one another; but as a non-combatant soldier, who spent his army career trying to preserve life, including on occasion people who had been injured whilst rioting against the army, I am not prepared to be called a murderer.

angry boy... FUCK OFF LYNCH

Are you really such a twat or are there actually two of you little boys fighting over whose turn it is to use the computer?

Either take some more medication or breathe into a paper bag for a while Sammy - you'll do yerself an injury.

PS hope you find the colour scheme acceptable

I request that you apologise for your completely uncalled for remark, if you do, that is the end of the matter.

I have no intention of apologising. Simple as really.

I admit I may have used poor sentence construction - I was in a hurry.

I did not call you a murderer, I do stand by everything in the statement in question as well.

That's rich considering what you were accusing people of the other week.

Yeah, but that's different. You have to expect that kind of behaviour from plastic Yids. They know so much better than those of us who've engaged with and lived as Jews all our lives! :D

Back
Top Bottom