Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bloody Sunday inquiry - coming soon

Back on topic....
Interesting factoid....
The cost of the whole Saville Enquiry was the same that Invest Ni recieved last year!

Toatal amount of jobs created by Invest NI last year....

zero!

go figure...

Sorry, it appears perfectly plain to me, and is a vast overstepping of the mark.

Yes, people fall out on the boards, yes people curse one another; but as a non-combatant soldier, who spent his army career trying to preserve life, including on occasion people who had been injured whilst rioting against the army, I am not prepared to be called a murderer.

Stop fucking whinging. If you’re a product of the British Armed Forces; I fear much of my hard earned taxes were completely wasted. What a poor excuse for an ex-serviceman.

Whether they did or not, I have no way of knowing, and I'm not ploughing through 5000 pages to find out.

You accept the words of the two paras you say you knew; is this because they said 'we're telling the truth guv'.

However, you unwilling to accept the findings of a fairly exhaustive inquiry; so, no chance of any objectivity from you then, Sas.

Any decent members or ex-members of the British armed forces must find you an embarrassment.

Everyone is entitled to their view. Their view is not necessarily correct though.

VP's views are a lot closer to the true situation in the North than any propaganda you’ve posted to these boards. What a shame more ex-service people don’t have more balanced perspective of events.

We should feel sorry for the Sasaferrato’s of this world; that they can’t shake off the indoctrination imposed upon them whilst in the forces.

But, fuck it; I refuse to sympathise for such an arrogant cunt. Sas, how far did the inculcation go; do you still fuck by commands?

LOL. Yeh Sas, demand satisfaction; meet the bounder at dawn.

Psssst...mind those big strapping Irish lads don't jump into your bed while you're away!:D

A group of undernourished strapping Irish lads yesterday...

20081110110637_song_album.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Those-Are-R...r_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1276964864&sr=8-11
Ive just finished reading this,the Paras behaved like total and utter cunts that day not only during the shootings but afterwards as well, they beat up loads of people,pointed guns at them and threatened to shoot,gloated over casualties and prevented medical attention reaching the wounded and dying.Horrible thing to say but after reading this book I found myself half wishing it was a pity there was'nt a few more Warrenpoints.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Those-Are-R...r_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1276964864&sr=8-11
Ive just finished reading this,the Paras behaved like total and utter cunts that day not only during the shootings but afterwards as well, they beat up loads of people,pointed guns at them and threatened to shoot,gloated over casualties and prevented medical attention reaching the wounded and dying.Horrible thing to say but after reading this book I found myself half wishing it was a pity there was'nt a few more Warrenpoints.

Can't recall the book title, could have been 'Those are Real Bullets'; but, I recall reading a book that went into graphic detail of the injuries received by the 14 dead on Bloody Sunday.

The author, maybe a pathologist, gave a very explicit account of each bullet’s journey through the human body; explaining exactly the impact each projectile had on the muscle, bones and human tissue.

When we consider that the average Para probably has a good idea the damage his bullets cause; ‘cunt’ becomes a fairly mild criticism.

Then there was the illegal dum-dum bullet used to kill one person on that day.

to be honest the diffrence between a hollow point 7.62 nato illegal and nasty
and an full metal jacket legal 7.62mm nato your pretty much fucked either way.

technically its not illegal to kill civillians with dum dum rounds just other soldiers:( It is illegal to shoot civillians but the twats from support company got away with it. People who should have dealt with it bottled it.

Saville inquiry: Over 150 killings by soldiers during Troubles in Northern Ireland never fully investigated

Whose move?

More than 150 killings committed by soldiers during Northern Ireland's Troubles were never fully investigated because of an informal understanding between the police and the army.

The inadequacy of official examinations into fatal military shootings emerged in the wake of last week's Saville inquiry report on the "unjustifiable" deaths of 13 civilians on Bloody Sunday and in findings by the Police Service of Northern Ireland's historical enquiries team (HET).

Puts Cameron's pronouncement that there will be no further Inquiry in a new light, doesn't it?

That's half of the people killed by the army according to one website.Up until
1973 the RMP were supposed to investigate each death ,but,It seems it was really nothing more than a chat.
It does not say how many of those deaths are suspicious ,but,it must be a kick in the teeth for the relatives of the innocent killed to not even get acknowledgement their relatives were killed wrongly.:(

Particularly unpleasant was the reference in the memo that prompted the story to the RMP having a chat purely for "management reasons".

That'd be bullet inventory efficiency, then? :mad:

Particularly unpleasant was the reference in the memo that prompted the story to the RMP having a chat purely for "management reasons".

That'd be bullet inventory efficiency, then? :mad:

"Management reasons" generally means "getting the story straight so the same thing gets said all the way up the chain of command". :(

E2A: As any former squaddie will tell you, inventory management in the British army has never ever been efficient.

Back
Top Bottom