Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC presenter suspended over paying for sexual pics.

What current legal troubles? I'm not sure I'm totally up to date. He might've done something else since I last paid any attention. Are you referring to the decision that his WhatsApp messages about the Covid pandemic have to be turned over to the inquiry? Or has he been up to no good again since then?
It's been covered in the urban daily read, the guardian

This is the type of reminiscence that makes me realise I’ve led a very vanilla sex life, despite any beliefs to the contrary 😕
The person whose knicker drawer it was was actually my late friend's partner's. I was staying over there one Xmas. Got well and truly bladdered and wandered into their room stark bollock naked and proceeded to piss in the draw. They were awake while I did this and were absolutely flabbergasted. Luckily they saw the funny side and I got invited back. I have other stories from when I did sex work, but they're probably NSFU - not safe for Urban :eek:

Second-hand vibrators 😄
I’ve been desperately skint at various periods of my life but I doubt I would’ve bought a s/hand vibe as an intimate gift for a significant other (or indeed for personal usage 🤔)
Did they come (sorry) with a service history, ‘one previous owner’, ‘previous owner a religious minister’ - or the equivalent of mileage?
Oh, there’s definitely a few people I’d have happily bought a second hand vibrator in a nice new box for.

Second-hand vibrators 😄
I’ve been desperately skint at various periods of my life but I doubt I would’ve bought a s/hand vibe as an intimate gift for a significant other (or indeed for personal usage 🤔)
Did they come (sorry) with a service history, ‘one previous owner’, ‘previous owner a religious minister’ - or the equivalent of mileage?
It stops wastage. Think about all the people who pass away with drawers of equipment that could be put to use rather than end up in landfill.

ETA Just seen cuppa tee has had similar concerns

There used to be a stall in the indoor crappy bit of brick lane market, long gone long time ago, which sold second hand vibrators, and a couple of hairdryers etc but otherwise on the table just those, no packaging. Was a source of wonderment to me, where did he get them from and who bought them, equally mysterious.
Even though I grew up by the sea, I was unprepared for how racy Blackpool could be when I first visited in the late 70s. As an 11 year old, I went to a seafront sweet and souvenir shop that had a second hand vibrator advertised for sale in the window with a handwritten note saying “Used multi-speed non-doctor massager - £5” Wtf! 😳

I once pissed in someone's knicker drawer. I can absolutely blame the alcohol. I also accidentally shat on the stair carpet at the house of a one-night stand. Dodgy kebab the night before. Weirdly, she asked me back and it became a three or four night stand. Finally, she bit my banjo string off (revenge?) and I had to go to hospital. It all fizzled out after that.
Had to look up 'banjo string'. Ouch. Still, nice to have good stories but glad I've not experienced this. Happily vanilla :)

You probably didn’t mean that disparagingly, but it’s a known effect that people who have been abused often won’t come forward until they know others have, because experiencing abuse has this shroud of isolation and shame that goes with it, and the power differential that’s implicit: will your own life be ruined? Will you be believed? What can the abuser bring to bear against me?

Like I said, we have to wait to see what he has to answer for, but it wouldn’t be surprising if these stories are true that more should come out.

Oh .. I didnt mean it disparagingly.
I get that takes someone starting this for others to get the courage to come forward.

Has it been confirmed yet that it was males he was in contact with? I mean, we can pretty much assume it is given how hard The Sun was pushing the story but beyond that we’re still speculating?

Back
Top Bottom