Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Are you excited by the new blue British passports (made in Poland)?

Shit! What sort of parent doesn't know whether his child's passport will be valid or not?! And then goes on holiday anyway!

I bet he was a remoaner.
I took it from the article that the 14 year old lives with his ex.

If that’s the case it’s her fault.

I've found some covers for sale which also have European Union printed on them. I'm getting some.

Because she’s the one in day to day care of the child and should know when her passport expires. Your original post blamed the father for not knowing when the kid’s passport expires but you’re reluctant to say the same of the mother despite the kid being in her primary care.

Last edited:
I'm utterly indifferent - what I do find amusing is how such things obsess people who go on about how stupid other people are.....

Or how such things obsess people who go on about how utterly indifferent they are and how they find amusing how stupid other people are ...

Or how such things obsess people who go on about how such things obsess people who go on about how utterly ...

Because she’s the one in day to day care of the child and should know when her passport expires. Your original post blamed the father for not knowing when the kid’s passport expires but you’re reluctant to say the same of the mother despite the kid being in her primary care.
It's not obligatory to have a passport. If she's not been able to afford to go abroad for several years, why would she bother? Passports are expensive. If the tables were turned and the mother wafted in demanding to take the child away, I would say it was HER responsibility to check the passport situation. It's sort of fundamental to wanting to take someone on holiday, checking that they have a passport, if they are in your care.

This daily litany of anti brexit insults and bigotry is getting beyond parody.
It makes that gormless bloke bellowing STOP BREXIT every few seconds outside the Palace of Westminster seem less weird.

Yeah, but at least the Stop Brexit bloke was getting paid to shout his shit.

Don’t know how much he was being paid but someone on here mentioned he received funding from crowdsourcing that paid for an apartment in London.
Imagine being him though. Not nuts enough to be sectioned (no beds anyway) but regarded as odd by almost everyone. The dry cleaner giving a rare smile as he picks up the spare uniform.

It's not obligatory to have a passport. If she's not been able to afford to go abroad for several years, why would she bother? Passports are expensive. If the tables were turned and the mother wafted in demanding to take the child away, I would say it was HER responsibility to check the passport situation. It's sort of fundamental to wanting to take someone on holiday, checking that they have a passport, if they are in your care.

Regardless of who's fault it is nobody checked the passport ahead, quite clearly the dad is a fucking knob of the highest order. Imagine leaving your daughter at the airport to go off with new wife stepson and stepsister, poor girl would be fucked up for years from that. Weird how anybody would bother to defend him.

Don’t know how much he was being paid but someone on here mentioned he received funding from crowdsourcing that paid for an apartment in London.

Yep, the twat was financed from crowdfunding, somewhat amusing TBH...

Back
Top Bottom