Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Are you an anarchist but not a member of an anarchist organisation?

Anarchist organisation involvement poll

• Total voters
I've never understood the thing people do investing Charlie Mowbray with this supposed dictatorial control of anarchist communism. Northern Voices used to do the same thing. If you're entirely out of ideas for building the class struggle in the face of his mere existence what that's actually saying is you're appallingly bad at organising.

I've never understood the thing people do investing Charlie Mowbray with this supposed dictatorial control of anarchist communism. Northern Voices used to do the same thing. If you're entirely out of ideas for building the class struggle in the face of his mere existence what that's actually saying is you're appallingly bad at organising.
I always found it a bit frustrating when anarchists would put more effort into whining about the SWP/trots in general than just out-organising them, this feels like that turned up to 11.

More or less identical in their ultra dogmatic "politics" and their humourless, aggressive "I-know-best-and-the-rest-of-you-are-all-cunts" style.

I'm not generally an expert in spotting returners, but this one is obvious.

Yeah this. You can't have two perfect embodiments of true proletarian revolution can you, wouldn't make sense. So must be the same person.

I can't imagine he'd last long, everyone would just assume from the outset that he's trying to sabotage them by constantly picking fights then blaming everyone else.

If there actually were two of them I'd definitely watch that episode of Get Me Out of Here I'm An Anarchist though. Or even better, Come Dine With Me.
What about that one where hotel/B&B owners end up spending a night at a rivals accommodation?

As it happens, on this very thread Groovy Sunday, sorry, GS's "friend", decided to claim that SolFed supports crossing picket lines:
I am told that this was actually due to an apparently/possibly incorrect claim from the national secretary of the AnarCom Network, who is an ex-member of Sol Fed. So not really his fault to be fair. And apparently this national secretary had screenshots from social media.

Damn you national secretary of the ACN! shakes fist. Personally, if someone, no matter what organisational position they held in the ACN, told me that SolFed supported scabbing, I would probably try to check that information for accuracy before repeating it in public, but maybe that's just me.

Damn you national secretary of the ACN! shakes fist. Personally, if someone, no matter what organisational position they held in the ACN, told me that SolFed supported scabbing, I would probably try to check that information for accuracy before repeating it in public, but maybe that's just me.
To be fair, that claim by GS does need to be taken with a huge ladle of salt.

Back
Top Bottom