Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Amber Rudd resigns and then returns (and resigns again)

Another DWP leader resigns.

Thereby saving the taxpayer thousands by not having to pay them benefits because they quit like the feckless wasters they are.

Oh wait...

Seriously, it's a case of sniffing the wind. Her majority is wafer thin so she knew she was on the way out.

Presumably, there comes a point where so many Conservatives have left the party that they might end up with a higher claim to the "Conservative" name, and leave the rump of the party scrabbling around for some kind of rebrand that doesn't look like the knell of political doom? :D
'the lawbreaking fascist cunt party'?

As the John Mann "anti-semitism Tsar" story broke I suppose we should have expected a/some resignations from the blustercunt's cabinet.

Vomit:
Anna Soubry, a former Conservative and now leader of the Independent Group for Change, tweeted Rudd’s resignation letter alongside the words: “At last. respect.”

Another DWP leader resigns.

Her majority is wafer thin so she knew she was on the way out.

The opposing vote was boosted by a large number of students voting. If an early election takes place most of them wouldn’t have had time to register yet. Another reason why labour should play this out a bit longer.

How the fuck have we got to the point where Amber Rudd, heir to the IDS mantle of kicker-in-chief of the poor and disabled, can be described as champion of the "moderates" with barely a hint of irony?

as i have said on one or two threads, there are some tory cunts at the moment who are such cunts of immense cuntitude that they are making some other tory cunts look (at first glance at least) as if they aren't cunts in comparison.

at this rate he will be in a worse position than John Major ever was at the END if he isnt in Government Cone Syndrome territory already unable to even pass a reworking of the Traffic Cone hotline bill :D
Although the country is in a very important time as far as the future goes I find this the craziest but most entertaining time in politics that Ive seen since Major and Spitting Image came about
and it doesnt seem like its going to stop yet I do love the speed everything happens these days of internet politics :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Cones Hotline - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Presumably, there comes a point where so many Conservatives have left the party that they might end up with a higher claim to the "Conservative" name, and leave the rump of the party scrabbling around for some kind of rebrand that doesn't look like the knell of political doom? :D
The Real Conservative Party.

as i have said on one or two threads, there are some tory cunts at the moment who are such cunts of immense cuntitude that they are making some other tory cunts look (at first glance at least) as if they aren't cunts in comparison.
Cuntidude is all relative after all.

So he's -22, rather than -23 if she joined the libdems?
pretty sure this is up to date maybe even including Rudd
the speaker and speaker deputies dont vote and sinn fein dont take their seats hence safe being 320 out of the 650 seats
Screenshot_2019-09-07 House of Commons of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom