Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

2020-02-20 Attempted Murder at London Mosque, Man Arrested

According to Al Jazeera:

Google translated:

"Urgent # Imam of the London Central Mosque: The stabbing is not racist and the perpetrator is a mosque goer and may have problems"

Well, it appears YOU WERE WRONG, and also wrong to be so condescending in your original posts, causing me to feel that I had to back up my original posts with a Sun video. Well done.
So condescending?
I am trying to teach you not to jump to conclusions. You didn’t even read the article you posted. You looked at the photo and it fits into your current worldview which is obviously coloured by events in Germany. the first article I read mentioned he was a regular. But the reporter may have asked someone who was not a regular themselves.
And no one made you post a sun video. You did that.

Bellend.

If it is, then it's a racist terrorist that spent 6 months pretending to be a Muslim before carrying out the attack. Not saying that's impossible, but seems unlikely. Other than the fact he is white, what makes you think this is terror related?
The video I watched had an eyewitness account at the end. A bloke talking into his mobile phone.

Not sure relevance if skin colour, given significant white Muslim population of London.
It's sickening, isn't it, that the first thing some people look at is skin colour.
"Oh, he's been on a sunbed this week, he must be a terrorist!"
"Oh, he has ginger hair and pale skin, he must be having a hard time at work!"

I'd just like to point out that I was baked off my noggin lastnight postin this shit, so just thought I'd offer that as an explanation.

Reactions: tim
Back
Top Bottom