Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

2020-02-20 Attempted Murder at London Mosque, Man Arrested

Fortunately not so serious an injury as first feared, but a serious incident.

Don’t the mistake I did and read Twitter threads on this. If there was an instrument that could record spite it would be at ten and bending.

Also from the actual article you posted “ A man, who one witness said was a regular at the mosque, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police said.”

"One witness said the suspect had been a regular at the mosque, and had been seen there at least six months ago."

It looks like he was just a racist terrorist. Now more footage is coming out. The sun isn’t blurring his face. And has a video with eye witness description

Also from the actual article you posted “ A man, who one witness said was a regular at the mosque, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police said.”
Well, it appears YOU WERE WRONG, and also wrong to be so condescending in your original posts, causing me to feel that I had to back up my original posts with a Sun video. Well done.

It looks like he was just a racist terrorist. Now more footage is coming out. The sun isn’t blurring his face. And has a video with eye witness description

If it is, then it's a racist terrorist that spent 6 months pretending to be a Muslim before carrying out the attack. Not saying that's impossible, but seems unlikely. Other than the fact he is white, what makes you think this is terror related?

Could be a devout Muslim and a racist?

It's quite possible, yes. But not immediately obvious either. I'm just uneasy about the seeming hopefulness on this thread that it is indeed a terrorist attack, rather than a personal beef of some kind. We've got enough division in this country as it is without adding to it by drawing potentially false conclusions.

It's quite possible, yes. But not immediately obvious either. I'm just uneasy about the seeming hopefulness on this thread that it is indeed a terrorist attack, rather than a personal beef of some kind. We've got enough division in this country as it is without adding to it with a potentially false conclusion.

Yeah, fair point.

Katie Hopkins misread a quote describing the Imam I think how this terrorist being a regular thing got started, daft bint.

Back
Top Bottom