Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Enjoying the weather like everyone. Bella always missing as she runs back into the flat when she sees Akiro or other cats

PXL-20220602-121143863.jpg

PXL-20220602-121436019.jpg

PXL-20220602-121813746.jpg

There's a huge white cat with tabby markings visiting the garden whose name I don't know but whom I've christened Fatty. He came through the cat flap today and all the way up into the bedroom before I chased him out! Not before he'd gone into the lounge and tried out the window seat though. He's lucky Lilith didn't catch him - she may be half his size if that, but she wouldn't tolerate anyone stealing her food.

Vastra very pleased to see us after a few days away - hanging round us lots. She was waiting for us at the top of the stairs when we got in.

Bad news is she's still making this odd sneezing/coughing up sound she was making before we left so I think visit to vets will be in order as - she's always been a slightly sneezy/throwing up sort of cat but this seems different.

Vastra very pleased to see us after a few days away - hanging round us lots. She was waiting for us at the top of the stairs when we got in.

Bad news is she's still making this odd sneezing/coughing up sound she was making before we left so I think visit to vets will be in order as - she's always been a slightly sneezy/throwing up sort of cat but this seems different.
Hope everything's OK with Vastra, Clo. I've had similar with Lilith recently and it turned out just to be a cold, so hopefully it'll be the same with Vastra. Give her a healing cuddle from us at Urb75!

Back
Top Bottom