Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

You get to know their little differences both in appearance and behaviour - even with very similar looking animals, if you know them well it is easy to tell them apart.

Unfortunately Ibiza died last weekend. She was in a fight with a fox (I saw it) and either died of shock or something internal but anyway she was gone within half an hour, I was holding her. She brought a lot of joy in her 9 months here, I will miss her forever.
A4849EB0-3E7C-454F-86D8-120DC7BF99D3.jpeg

It took Vastra a whole week to throw up on oldest child's brand new carpet. You can guarantee that after you get a new carpet in this house, the next time she throws up will always be on it. At least this was a dry, easy to clean up one, unlike the extra special 'giant hairball and litres of dark brown goo' she hacked up on our bedroom carpet 24 hours after it was fitted. 🤢
I remember Missy starting to wretch once whilst sat on the wood floor, before almost consciously moving to the rug in the lounge to chuck up.

Went to the shop so cats alone, came back to some commotion in front room, couldn't see either cat or hear any fighting.
Then Kizzy ran downstairs looking freaked out, looking back at stairs and at me a few times.
Went to put shopping away and partner came in house and went to go upstairs and saw this cat on the stairs!!

This cat does not live here! :eek:
Bit confused how it got in and disappointed that neither Kizzy or Misty chased it out!
Just sat there on the stairs too, like this!
IMG_20210910_203650341~2.jpg

Unfortunately Ibiza died last weekend. She was in a fight with a fox (I saw it) and either died of shock or something internal but anyway she was gone within half an hour, I was holding her. She brought a lot of joy in her 9 months here, I will miss her forever.
View attachment 287714

Oh mate, that's absolutely terrible, what a horrible shock for you. Such a sweet looking cat and so young, it's not fair is it.

My condolences.

I love my Sonic, he has just spent a while kind of climbed up me and pushing his little head into my face for kisses and affection. Love him so very fucking much. People who don't get having tame/domesticated animals around do not understand this. Even some people who have pets do not think cats are capable of this. There is nothing on this earth that has ever loved me this much or will ever love me as unconditionally and without any judgement as my little Sonic. ❤️

Last edited:
I love my Sonic, he has just spent a while kind of climbed up me and pushing his little head into my face for kisses and affection. Love him so very fucking much. People who don't get having tame/domesticated animals around do not understand this. Even some people who have pets do not think cats are capable of this. There is nothing on this earth that has ever loved me this much or will ever love me as unconditionally and without any judgement as my little Sonic. ❤️

I can’t agree enough. I’ve just had a lovely encounter with Vic (more reserved than his brother Lil’ Bob) after coming downstairs feeling out of sorts this morning. He uncharacteristically came up to me and bumped heads repeatedly which has cheered me up no end. Well, if you’re going to be owned by a cat…

A full house - Draco, Akiro, Miko and Megan Fox

fh0000.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno, someone posted earlier that their little cat was killed by a fox, I feel like I want to say either be careful with that situation, or be a bit more sensitive about what just happened to someones' kitten :( It might be just me though.

Well said. Cats don't give a fuck about politics, religion, war or any of that bullshit. They just want to be fed and loved and will be OK with you as long as you're OK with them. I wish more humans would take a leaf out of their book.

Went to the shop so cats alone, came back to some commotion in front room, couldn't see either cat or hear any fighting.
Then Kizzy ran downstairs looking freaked out, looking back at stairs and at me a few times.
Went to put shopping away and partner came in house and went to go upstairs and saw this cat on the stairs!!

This cat does not live here! :eek:
Bit confused how it got in and disappointed that neither Kizzy or Misty chased it out!
Just sat there on the stairs too, like this!
Free cat!

Back
Top Bottom