Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Went to the shop so cats alone, came back to some commotion in front room, couldn't see either cat or hear any fighting.
Then Kizzy ran downstairs looking freaked out, looking back at stairs and at me a few times.
Went to put shopping away and partner came in house and went to go upstairs and saw this cat on the stairs!!

This cat does not live here! :eek:
Bit confused how it got in and disappointed that neither Kizzy or Misty chased it out!
Just sat there on the stairs too, like this!
View attachment 287767

In fairness....cat does look a bit sheepish. Maybe cat is lost and thought your place was their home?
Or maybe the cat likes visiting other homes.

Nice cat....

Last edited:
Went to the shop so cats alone, came back to some commotion in front room, couldn't see either cat or hear any fighting.
Then Kizzy ran downstairs looking freaked out, looking back at stairs and at me a few times.
Went to put shopping away and partner came in house and went to go upstairs and saw this cat on the stairs!!

Bit confused how it got in and disappointed that neither Kizzy or Misty chased it out!
View attachment 287767

She's your cat now....:D

View attachment 287767
Take to vet and see if it's chipped?

In fairness....cat does look a bit sheepish. Maybe cat is lost and thought your place was their home?
Or maybe the cat likes visiting other homes.

Nice cat....
It hangs around in the garden a lot and did so before these 2 arrived here, think it lives a few doors down in place that backs on to gardens this side

I chucked it out but might do this if it comes back in
pretty sure it lives a few houses away

sounds reasonable.

cats' territories do not respect humans' land / property ownership.

some do the 'six dinner sid' thing, others go and make occasional visits to neighbours. there's a kitty lives near mum-tat who will occasionally drop in for a social call if she leaves the back door open.

it's usually easy enough to tell the difference between a genuine lost / stray cat and one who's just being sociable or checking out emergency napping / feeding places

#notmycat on tweeter has quite a lot of posts...

it never crossed my mind to take any of the cats who visit our house to a vet to check who owns them! They just do their own thing. I have barred one tho as he nicked an entire steak that I was about to cook, I had my back turned for a minute heard a noise and when I turned round he was creeping out the window with the steak hanging out his mouth.

it never crossed my mind to take any of the cats who visit our house to a vet to check who owns them! They just do their own thing. I have barred one tho as he nicked an entire steak that I was about to cook, I had my back turned for a minute heard a noise and when I turned round he was creeping out the window with the steak hanging out his mouth.

Be very careful, someone I used to talk to online on a Siamese/Ori chat forum once caught her Siamese pulling a fully cooked and hot roast leg of lamb in through the cat flap - a neighbour had left it on the counter to rest before serving and it was nicked within minutes being dragged out of the kitchen window, across 2 gardens and through a cat flap 🤣

Just Eat can go fuck themselves :D

My old cat Korky did the leg of lamb thing. She dropped it on the dogs bed and went back out, came back with a Yorkshire pudding dropped that for the dogs and went out, I ran upstairs to see where she was going. It was a neighbour about 5 doors away. She came back with another Yorkshire so I went to the neighbour and told her. She said ' oh, it's fine we've already finished eating 'and laughed.

My old cat Korky did the leg of lamb thing. She dropped it on the dogs bed and went back out, came back with a Yorkshire pudding dropped that for the dogs and went out, I ran upstairs to see where she was going. It was a neighbour about 5 doors away. She came back with another Yorkshire so I went to the neighbour and told her. She said ' oh, it's fine we've already finished eating 'and laughed.

I love Korky for doing that ❤️

My son and his husband just treated themselves to a new sofa for the kitchen diner so they can sit and drink coffee looking out at the garden. It’s a super comfy one. Sadly, neither of them have sat on it yet because George had claimed it as his. Most expensive cat bed ever.

535ADC64-68D3-40D4-BC81-67007C64543E.jpeg

My son and his husband just treated themselves to a new sofa for the kitchen diner so they can sit and drink coffee looking out at the garden. It’s a super comfy one. Sadly, neither of them have sat on it yet because George had claimed it as his. Most expensive cat bed ever.

View attachment 287998

Oh bless him look at his little face!!!

They do know they can lift him up and move him, don't they? :D

(I'd be all "Oh look at you and your gorgeous little face, oh I love you so much kiss kiss kiss, here we go picking you up and putting you somewhere else")

My old BD was like that with bacon rolls - if you left one unattended, even for seconds, you would come back to find the roll, empty and usually BD, sitting nonchalantly disinterested somewhere nearby but with his tongue going furiously from ear to ear!

My lot aren't allowed bacon, it is way too salty, it usually contains a shit ton of nitrates, and cats cannot digest pork fat well.

That doesn't stop them forming a little begging circle around me though - with lots of Ori singing

View attachment 287998
That's a real 'Caption This' picture.

Oh bless him look at his little face!!!

They do know they can lift him up and move him, don't they? :D

(I'd be all "Oh look at you and your gorgeous little face, oh I love you so much kiss kiss kiss, here we go picking you up and putting you somewhere else")
MOVE GEORGE! What are you thinking woman? 🤣 Never has it happened or will it happen, they are far too well trained and he would be so offended 😱

Back
Top Bottom