Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

and then sitting on him because he can get back to the sofa quicker than you can...

:p

Honestly it is a wonder that I haven't broken Jakey, the speed with which he can rush back under my bum as I am sitting down is quite frankly terrifying - he is very lucky that he has not been squished.

I love him to bits but honestly he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer bless him

Honestly it is a wonder that I haven't broken Jakey, the speed with which he can rush back under my bum as I am sitting down is quite frankly terrifying - he is very lucky that he has not been squished.
I used to hover slowly over mine and they'd scarper. Now they just look at me like, ' yeh I know your not going to sit on me' and stay there.

My son and his husband just treated themselves to a new sofa for the kitchen diner so they can sit and drink coffee looking out at the garden. It’s a super comfy one. Sadly, neither of them have sat on it yet because George had claimed it as his. Most expensive cat bed ever.

View attachment 287998

He looks like he’s annoyed that the staff are taking too long bringing him his brandy and today’s Daily Telegraph.

Just noticed a lump on bella's lip. I'm wondering if this could be a wasp sting?

PXL-20210914-194300407.jpg

PXL-20210914-194831657.jpg

Kizzy seems to have stopped going outside! :hmm:
Think it might be to do with the Tabby invader
Misty is like a Yoyo in and out all the time
I even carried Kizzy into garden to show her it was ok but she almost ran back in when I put her down

Does anyone have any tips for a cat that has started pissing indoors? She keeps doing it in the hallway. She pissed on my DMs.

I tried putting a litter tray in the hall, Ive cleaned up whenever it's happened with bicarb n vinegar, we have a feliway on the go. I'll try to call the vet for advice too. She seems well in herself and I can't really think if anything that might have set her off?

Feliway helped when my late black and white cat did that - It generally happened when she came in for the winter and there were other cats encroaching on her outside territory - Think she was marking her presence indoors but once it was because I’d used a type of litter she just didn’t like!

Could be because she’s determined the tabby won’t get her favourite spots. Should settle down in a while if the tabby can be kept out.

Misty may well have made a new friend though - I’ve found that interlopers often try to befriend one cat against the other.
Thanks, I wondered that too about befriending Misty, even asked her if tabby (invader) cat was her boyfriend :D

Back
Top Bottom