Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

After being incarcerated and alone all day - in fact for the longest time since lockdown began, because I had to make a short notice trip to Glasgow. With nothing more than her feeder full of food and a warm rug on a soft cosy bed for company, she did a brief patrol of the garden and then discovered I had put the living room fire on for the first time in months - Just for her!

50954592.e581307f.1600.jpg

She has turned round and is warming her rear end now.

So no chance of my getting to put my feet-up with a stiff drink, no! :D

"yeh and I'll fucken do it again".... :p
(obviously I hope he doesn't - get well soon Lyndon)

He will though. There's a big black and white cat that is the scourge of the neighbourhood, once saw him stalking a full grown pigeon in a tree - thought they'd agreed terms, Lyndon uses the garden during the day, B&W at night (we keep Lyndon in and I haven't seen B&W in the day for maybe 6 months) - but the fucker was waiting for him in a bush first thing after I let him out, pounced out and bit him. Lyndon got a good punch in and chased B&W off, but he came off worst, again. The bite always gets infected, so it's antibiotics and my poor wallet.

I keep going back to look at this photo, she is absolutely gorgeous!

I absolutely love the way a lot of tortoishell cats end up with their face half and half like that (I won't bore you with the biology of it, but it results in a very pretty and distinctive face for cats like little sweet tortie up there ^)
Yeah, always looks like they're off to a masquerade ball or something.

Back
Top Bottom