Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Back from a week's holiday and Vastra is very pleased to see us (neighbours were feeding her) - I was just stroking her as she lay on the floor and she grabbed my hand gently between her paws and started licking the back of it and is now weaving around me purring like mad. :)

Mine are all over me even if I've only been out for 30 minutes to go to the supermarket :D If I've been out of the house for hours they are very clingy and wail at me when I get back and need a lot of cuddle time. They both just about fit on my lap at once :D
She was practically sitting on the keyboard just now, which is not usual Vastra behaviour

What a week poor Monty has had.

Went AWOL for two days and turned up starving and angry. Took to vets. He dislocated his tail (how?) And had to have it amputated.

Still eating like a horse just after his op yesterday. Monty: the Manx years....

Attachments

• 20210828_175316.jpg
    20210828_175316.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 20210828_175305.jpg
    20210828_175305.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Went AWOL for two days and turned up starving and angry. Took to vets. She dislocated her tail (how?) And had to have it amputated.

Still eating like a horse just after his op yestdrday. Monty: the Manx years....

Oh no, poor love! Is her bladder control alright? Could have got her tail caught in something, poor mite, must have been really painful.

She'll probably heal up right as rain, I think pets having something amputated is often more upsetting for us than it is for them, it is probably a lot less pain for her already.

Best wishes for a swift recovery!

Oh no, poor love! Is her bladder control alright? Could have got her tail caught in something, poor mite, must have been really painful.

She'll probably heal up right as rain, I think pets having something amputated is often more upsetting for us than it is for them, it is probably a lot less pain for her already.

Best wishes for a swift recovery!
Thanks. We had him home for a day or so before the op and bladder and bowel control fine.

Off his tits on gabapentin and very loved up atm..

Went AWOL for two days and turned up starving and angry. Took to vets. He dislocated his tail (how?) And had to have it amputated.

Still eating like a horse just after his op yesterday. Monty: the Manx years....
Oh dear - will she initially be a bit off-balance sans tail? Hope she recovers fast.

Back
Top Bottom