Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

The Beast from the East (lives a few doors down, don't know his name, and he's fucking gigantic) was all over me this morning as I got back from my bike ride. Lots of leg-rubbing, and that thing some cats do where they rise up on their hind legs and launch their nose into your fingers.

Wendy of Wendy and Mick two doors down have taken to feeding feral Harry. Napoleon who is Blooms brother has cottoned on and hangs around at feeding time wanting to muscle in.
Napoleon has a perfectly good home to go to four doors up where he and Bloom are fed.
Anyway yesterday morning Wendy comes round with a Tupperware box and feeding bowl. She is away for the weekend and wanted me to feed homeless but not friendless Harry.
So this morning the pictures are of Harry departing after I fed him whilst distracting Napoleon. Napoleon typically imperious wanting to rule the roost, all observed by sweet three legged Matilda from over the road waiting by her front door.

7AC3306A-089F-4369-9E58-5D4699EBB8E9.jpegDF26208F-EE70-4464-BC58-FD24EAB30302.jpegC7257787-6C86-49C8-8F93-E8AE143328A2.jpeg

Anyone else feel like a cat food somellier?
I know cats are fussy bleeders, but mine at the moment have to sniff the pouch and look at me like I'm feeding them dog shit. Sheba, no. Doubly delicious, how fucking dare you!
Even the two strays ( cartoon head and stripey stripes ) are taking the piss. Cute wankers the lot of em. :mad:

I know cats are fussy bleeders, but mine at the moment have to sniff the pouch and look at me like I'm feeding them dog shit. Sheba, no. Doubly delicious, how fucking dare you!
Even the two strays ( cartoon head and stripey stripes ) are taking the piss. Cute wankers the lot of em. :mad:
Took us nearly 4 years to find both kibble and gooshy food that is acceptable and have enough variations on stuff he likes to rotate them. I expect he'll change his mind the moment we buy a large stockpile of it, so we keep buying small amounts at a time!

Mine have just gone off the tinned Morrison's adult chunks in gravy. It's unusual because one of my cats will pretty much eat anything, he is not fussy at all (except the Purina Mon Petit pouches that we got for Radar when he was on small meals during his post surgical recovery that time, not one of the cats would go near that despite liking the normal sized pouches), so I wonder whether they changed the contents of the food or something.

Newbie in the area, spent last ten minutes watching this splendid thing cavorting round the window sill.View attachment 286358

I keep going back to look at this photo, she is absolutely gorgeous!

I absolutely love the way a lot of tortoishell cats end up with their face half and half like that (I won't bore you with the biology of it, but it results in a very pretty and distinctive face for cats like little sweet tortie up there ^)

Back
Top Bottom