Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Aye lilith no missbehaving with getting in your carrier you miniature panther.
She made it easy for me today! Jumped up on my lap for a cuddle, which I took as my opportunity. She put up a good fight and almost escaped just as I'd placed her in there, but didn't quite succeed. We're about to leave now and I've assured her we'll be home before she knows it.

She made it easy for me today! Jumped up on my lap for a cuddle, which I took as my opportunity. She put up a good fight and almost escaped just as I'd placed her in there, but didn't quite succeed. We're about to leave now and I've assured her we'll be home before she knows it.
It's always so stressful isn't it. Luckily up till now I haven't needed to get Toby in the carrier often. My heart always beats a hundred beats a minute when I have to.
My little Molly moo that had diabetes. I had to take her regularly to the vets. Bless her heart. She was no trouble.

This is Stick. An abondoned cat I have taken in. Been with me for just a month now. Tried putting him into a rescue centre but they are all full. So looks like I will end up adopting him perma. Already had him vaccinated. Microchipping is booked for November. The first male cat of the family. The girls are getting used to him. Still some hostility, but that should be gone in another month or so.

PXL-20240906-184851233.jpg

PXL-20240906-110838032.jpg

This is Stick. An abondoned cat I have taken in. Been with me for just a month now. Tried putting him into a rescue centre but they are all full. So looks like I will end up adopting him perma. Already had him vaccinated. Microchipping is booked for November. The first male cat of the family. The girls are getting used to him. Still some hostility, but that should be gone in another month or so.

He's adorable. Thank you for giving him a home.

Oh my god I love him! My heart blipped when I saw him.

I was away over the weekend. Two nights. I couldn’t get anyone to stay with Cat so he was on his own with one visit a day from a neighbour to feed him.

When I got home on Sunday evening he took one look at me, demanded a treat and went out.

When I went to bed he appeared and jumped onto the bed. He stared and stared at me, eyes locked on mine, purring and purring.

As I’ve said, he don’t like to be petted so I only touched him when he reached forward and asked. Took him ages to get over the eye gazing. Then he lay down and asked for neck scratches. Then quickly got overwhelmed /overstimulated and gave me a gentle nip and retreated.

More eye staring with purring last night too. I slow blinked at him but he just kept staring and purring til he’d had enough.
Hardly seen him today.

(Probable) RIP Visitation Cat aka Pilton aka Silas Marner aka The Shadow

PXL_20240601_053817695.jpg

He started turning up a couple of years ago, sneaking in and out through the cat flap to raid the bowl. No collar.
A year ago he was hanging around a lot outside our house , often sitting in the drive in heavy rain. Homeless or just curious? He was an outsider and my daughter named him Silas Marner.

Through the village Facebook group, we found out he was called Pilton, lived along the road and was 12 years old. We tried taking him home. Each time we carried him down there he'd just follow us back, or sometimes run along in front.

Recently he's got very skinny and last week starting sleeping in unusual places.
And on Friday morning, he went out after breakfast. He knew it was his time

He loved sitting on laps, being carried around, and was the absolute boss

RIP Shadow

I’m glad his decision to live with you was honoured rubbershoes .
No one named Silas Marner should have to live under the burden of expectation of others.

I’m sure you’re all feeling very sad. I hope it doesn’t hurt too much.

I think Cat really needed a pee.

He’s been asleep aaalllll afternoon. Just now he came through quite speedily and immediately went out the cat flap. No hesitation.
Normally he comes and asks for a treat, hangs around, has a wash before asking me to let him out the door. Willing to wait til I do. None of the delaying this time, just a swift clattering exit.

good on you.

Back
Top Bottom