Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Carrie's foster family said the tree comes out of the shed when a new cat arrives and if it's not interested it goes back.

I'm currently knitting her a bed. Actually she's been quite good so far at sitting in cosy spots I've prepared for her and playing with toys I've bought her. Cat springs were a fail though.
That's a shame, ours love springs! Anyway, here they are queuing up for something near the bins.

IMG_3250 .jpg

a 'because cat' moment earlier.

i went out to put something in the bin. at that moment, heard some very loud meowing from next door kitteh.

one of her hoomans came and opened the door for her (it wouldn't be easy to put cat flaps in the doors here)

kitteh decided she wanted attention from me and didn't want to go in now, thanks all the same

🐱

Spud is having chicken kiev for dinner. I wouldn't have minded it myself, but Spud reached up and pulled it off my plate and onto the floor before I even got a bite. Thanks Spud!

Old BD was the past master at this. Look away for any fraction of a second and he'd have whatever he wanted off your plate.

Bacon rolls particularly - he'd have the bacon out but the roll/anything else on the plate would be undisturbed. Only his sitting innocently nearby with his tongue going ear to ear was the giveaway! :D

Old BD was the past master at this. Look away for any fraction of a second and he'd have whatever he wanted off your plate.

Bacon rolls particularly - he'd have the bacon out but the roll/anything else on the plate would be undisturbed. Only his sitting innocently nearby with his tongue going ear to ear was the giveaway! :D
Bob's a great thief. He pretends he's not looking at you or your food, but he's watching every move your eyes make, and the second you look away he's in like Flynn. :D
Spud is just an opportunist. He's like the trawler of thieves. He just sticks his paw up and hopes there's something nearby. Unfortunately, tonight there was.

Carrie is quite chill but I pay a voluntary cat tax if I'm having something interesting. It seems only fair.

Would you expect a friend to just sit there in your house while you ate an amazing piece of cake without offering them some? No, it would be rude.

Spud is having chicken kiev for dinner. I wouldn't have minded it myself, but Spud reached up and pulled it off my plate and onto the floor before I even got a bite. Thanks Spud!
Don't forget, garlic is poisonous to cats.
It takes a lot to kill one though. More than a whole bulb for a large healthy cat.
You may experience some vomiting.

GaGg6EDWAAAnDaL.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom