Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Workers Power have split

I hope this is the one who just helped the Liberal hold the seat! A massive success on a first attempt, if so (and the most influence Workers Power have had over an election ever)

Which ward was that in? I ended up missing the count so I've not heard any of the results yet.

Where are the women comrades? Or the aliens? Your commitment to revolutionary diversity remains suspect, Cmrd. Chilango.

Third from left is a chick.

The two on the far right are both martians.

Don't make judgements based on appearance cde.

Where are the women comrades? Or the aliens? Your commitment to revolutionary diversity remains suspect, Cmrd. Chilango.
Everyone knows that skyscraper building was dominated by Native Americans. And who is it that draws huge alien landing strips in the desert? Clearly the native American builders are a more advanced layer of the solar system's proletariat.

What's the PD view on the elections?
PD backed Johnson, see the blog. Apart from that, elections are of little consequence as energies are focused on compiling a roadmap to working class emancipation, the first step being to acquire more twitter followers than Proletarian Action.

BTW, forgot to ask in an earlier stage of the thread. Is the chap who produced Revolution and Truth a certain C.C., who lived in Brighton? Always got on with him myself.

aah, shame, I can guess which seat it is then I think

Sure he wouldn't mind me saying which seat it is - Walkley. He's very young but a good lad and sound politically.

disclaimer for anyone without a sense of humour who takes this seriously and considers grassing him up to TUSC/the SP - it's a joke ffs

1004821.jpg

http://www.cpgb.org.uk/article.php?article_id=1004821

why should this new movement be different from any other left group before it?
Because no previous movement has combined the raw proletarian power of several galaxies with such a large and varied selection of tools and implements on its masthead.

ETA: "PD - a varied selection of tools"

To: the letters editor.

Dear Sir,

As a horny handed son of toil I see no evidence that PDs degenerate organ Worker's Tool is properly thrusting to expose itself to women workers.

The international working class insists on reorientation.

Cast off those chains, women workers. Demand the Workers Tool.

I remain, sir, yr obdt svt.

Whoever suggested Wilhelm Reich :D
getting hold of "The Sexual Rights of Youth" would give endless material for a sex tips for the youth division type column, in the style of more magazine, using direct quotes from the book.
The one I have there is direct from the book, which I've not found an online copy of yet. Apparently chapter four is:

"Chapter 4 - Difficulties of Comradeship" is heavily imbued with political slogans and terminology, with lengthy comparisons of bourgeois and proletarian adolescence that makes for some difficult reading. Even in his revision, The Sexual Rights of Youth-- in which Reich omits all political terminology--some of the discussions here can appear rather dated today.

There's quite a lot of quotes here:
http://www.wilhelmreichtrust.org/sexual_struggle_of_youth-2009_03_21.html

Whoever suggested Wilhelm Reich :D
getting hold of "The Sexual Rights of Youth" would give endless material for a sex tips for the youth division type column, in the style of more magazine, using direct quotes from the book.
The one I have there is direct from the book, which I've not found an online copy of yet. Apparently chapter four is:

There's quite a lot of quotes here:
http://www.wilhelmreichtrust.org/sexual_struggle_of_youth-2009_03_21.html

It was me and what you say is exactly what I was thinking about

To: the letters editor.

Dear Sir,

As a horny handed son of toil I see no evidence that PDs degenerate organ Worker's Tool is properly thrusting to expose itself to women workers.

The international working class insists on reorientation.

Cast off those chains, women workers. Demand the Workers Tool.

I remain, sir, yr obdt svt.

That's because a PD comrade once did expose himself to women workers and ended up getting a 4 stretch in Bedford nick.

Back
Top Bottom