Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Will you continue using a face mask after 19 July?

Will you continue to use a mask in certain situations after 19 July?

• Yes

Votes: 213 88.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Don't know

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
I had a charity come to ma's house to get furniture yesterday, nice chaps but one not wearing a mask....I was masked up. I wouldn't let the chap without the mask in the house. He didn't have one :rolleyes: so I gave him one. Ffs. They are in and out of people's houses all day. I want to complain but seems pointless if restrictions are being dropped next week.

My work are letting people make their own minds up on face coverings from Monday. Luckily my new job is going to be predominantly working from home but I'd be very worried right now if I had to go back in to the office full time.
my work still hasn’t communicated to us just what the new regulations will be and the last working day before it is tomorrow ffs
they are still consulting with unions though, so at least there’s that

Can't help think this is going to be anything other than a disaster Orang Utan. I'm really quite anxious about the coming weeks.
I'm anxious about the coming weeks, and I'm not even in England. I am concerned that, here in Wales, we're going to see an influx of bumptious English types keen to demonstrate that they're not interested in the Welsh regulations, and who will go maskless at every opportunity. I might be wrong - after all, a substantial proportion of people appear to feel that the Government's policy is wrong, but it doesn't take that many people to spread infection. I think I'll be avoiding busy supermarkets for a while to come, or at least only going when it is likely to be quiet.

If you dont want to catch it then now is a really good time for people to do their own personal firebreaker for a bit, minimise contacts etc.

Depending on where you live, its already been weeks since I would first have found it appropriate to make this claim.

so i did a search (pickman's snob) to find out how frequently i've been accused of being a snob or snobbish. and blow me down if you're not the only person in 18 years to make that accusation. yet despite all my posts you can't show me a single incident to back up your claim. then again you're a proven liar.
Just fuck off.

Soz to rake up old graves, or whatever the saying is, but I’ve been round Leeds today I.e train, train station, trinity, shopping... maybe 80% plus of people NOT wearing masks(including INSIDE shops). And probably half of those that were were just wearing them loosely over their mouths, but not noses.

Nobody wants to do it any more🤷‍♂️ And if it’s happening in Leeds, I’ll repeat myself, you could deduce that it’s happening in other towns and cities.

my work still hasn’t communicated to us just what the new regulations will be and the last working day before it is tomorrow ffs
they are still consulting with unions though, so at least there’s that

I literally just chatted to a friend who works for Leeds council as some line manager and they've been told from that 19th as the government guidance says they're all back in the office, fully open to the public, no social distancing, but they can wear a mask if they want.

It's fucking out of order, totally irresponsible. Cases are going to go through the roof.

Last edited:
I literally just chatted to a friend who works for Leeds council as some line manager and they've been told back in the office, fully open to the public, no social distancing, but they can wear a mask if they want because 'that's the government's guidance.'

It's fucking out of order, totally irresponsible. Cases are going to go through the roof.
They already are going up quickly.

I literally just chatted to a friend who works for Leeds council as some line manager and they've been told back in the office, fully open to the public, no social distancing, but they can wear a mask if they want because 'that's the government's guidance.'

and isn't it shit that I found this out on here

Back
Top Bottom