Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Wikileaks - It's time to open the archives

4 chan are manga obsessed fuckwits on the whole, anonymous is bigger than that.
to be precise, the original founders of Anonymous first hooked up on the gamers & hackers bits of 4chan, and found they had a serious common cause. The whole thing snoqwballed from there and left 4chan waaay behind.

to be precise, the original founders of Anonymous first hooked up on the gamers & hackers bits of 4chan, and found they had a serious common cause. The whole thing snoqwballed from there and left 4chan waaay behind.

Ebaumsworld and other chans too... not just 4chan.

But regardless, if people want to assume Anonymous is anything to do with the crap 4chan puts out, thats their problem.

Plus there's Anon 4chan, Anon Chanology, and Anon Operation Payback... all different with different goals. Can't be defined, as every member has their own agenda.

Loosely grouped it's fair to say they all support the open book policy of Wikileaks...

Openleaks certainly offers solutions for some of the things about Wikileaks that I take issue with. But whether it will work and what its own drawbacks and pitfalls may end up being is beyond my comprehension at this stage.

Oh, teh Creepy, Julian Assange's OKCupid profile:

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_new...ssanges-okcupid-profile-youre-not-good-enough

Actually, I think I figured out why he creeps me out. It has to do with his passing resemblance to Andy Warhol, also a creepy dude.

andy-warhol.jpg

Assange court hearing imminent - journo buzz is that he'll be released but must wear an ASBO bracelet...

If you want anything to change in American government, you're not going to do it through European newspapers.

http://edition.cnn.com/

Top stories
Assange seeks bail in London court
World leaders pay tribute to Holbrooke
South Korean army chief resigns
5 terror suspects arrested in Indonesia
Kosovo PM's party leads landmark poll
Iranian president fires foreign minister

The judge has amazingly granted permission for journos to tweet during proceedings @newsbrooke and @AlexiMostrous are doing so

Oh come now. As if any self respecting Anonymateur would let that fly.

For starters, the sound was hopelessly distorted to crap, the text didn't fit within the handy gap between crook of hat and hook of shoulder.D

And where was the 3D rendering, the fireworks, the caek?

Anyone who thinks this was a proper Anonymous effort should lurk moar!

-1/10

Back
Top Bottom