Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kamala Harris' time is up

Here is the speech the Palestinian American was going to say but last minute was refused by Harris team. Despite lengthy talks over proceeding days.

The uncommitted movement have gone through all the right channels and still been rebuffed

They pointed out that a Republican was allowed to speak. As well as relatives of a hostage ( which they were not complaining about)

As one said on the Zeteo channel if we can't even have one two minute speech by a Palestinian American Democrat what's the point?

And in a few states the Palestinian / Arab descent vote may matter if it is close call election time.

It's a bit like this country and Starmer.
What, fucked?

i'm not sure they're serious, but that's not the point, the point is another angle of pestering and the creation of today's outraged rightwing talking point. they won't stop until the see her long form birth certificate.

tl-dr, it's rubbish.

i'm not sure they're serious, but that's not the point, the point is another angle of pestering and the creation of today's outraged rightwing talking point. they won't stop until the see her long form birth certificate.

tl-dr, it's rubbish.

Jesus fucking christ. The brass neck on display by these arseholes is truly staggering...

tl-dr, it's rubbish.

Totally ridiculous argument:

The NFRA argued that the phrase "natural born citizen" is defined as "a person born on American soil of parents who are both citizens of the United States at the time of the child's birth."

Though if the courts accepted this logic, which they won't, it would at least block Don Jr., Eric, and Ivanka Trump from ever becoming president - their mother didn't get US citizenship until 1988

Totally ridiculous argument:

The NFRA argued that the phrase "natural born citizen" is defined as "a person born on American soil of parents who are both citizens of the United States at the time of the child's birth."

Though if the courts accepted this logic, which they won't, it would at least block Don Jr., Eric, and Ivanka Trump from ever becoming president - their mother didn't get US citizenship until 1988
I think the courts will change their minds if it comes to that.

I saw a report that Harris wants Trump's microphone not to be muted at all in their debate. I find that very strange - surely he's just going to drone on and on and talk over her, she's just going to sound shrill if she tries to compete.

I saw a report that Harris wants Trump's microphone not to be muted at all in their debate. I find that very strange - surely he's just going to drone on and on and talk over her, she's just going to sound shrill if she tries to compete.
Ms Harris continues to strike me as one very smart lady, she was a prosecutor and by all accounts a good one. She is no doubt aware of the saying if you give a man enough rope he will hang himself.
The Tangerine Turd is currently running in full self-destruct mode and will not hesitate to oblige.

She's going to poke and prod him to the point where he'll have a full on meltdown and might have to be
dragged off. Trump's team apparently wants a mute button, Trump likely doesn't.

Ms Harris continues to strike me as one very smart lady, she was a prosecutor and by all accounts a good one. She is no doubt aware of the saying if you give a man enough rope he will hang himself.
The Tangerine Turd is currently running in full self-destruct mode and will not hesitate to oblige.
You must think starmer's a fucking genius then as he was in charge of all the Crown prosecutors

I'm not going to punish myself by looking through old Trump videos to make the comparison, but the Trump of today seems a lot more confused than the Trump of 2016 or 2020 - or even the Trump of a few months ago, it seems like he hasn't been able to keep a train of thought for more than a minute or two since the assassination attempt, Joe Biden might not be the only elderly candidate this year doomed by a shitty debate performance

Harris was good at getting Mike Pence to shut the fuck up during the vice presidential debate in 2020, not sure how Trump will react to being told, "I'm speaking"

I'm not going to punish myself by looking through old Trump videos to make the comparison, but the Trump of today seems a lot more confused than the Trump of 2016 or 2020 - or even the Trump of a few months ago, it seems like he hasn't been able to keep a train of thought for more than a minute or two since the assassination attempt, Joe Biden might not be the only elderly candidate this year doomed by a shitty debate performance

Harris was good at getting Mike Pence to shut the fuck up during the vice presidential debate in 2020, not sure how Trump will react to being told, "I'm speaking"
It's becoming more noticeable isn't it? I don't know whether or not he is genuinely suffering from some form of cognitive decline or has just been so completely consumed by his own bitterness and anger.
Having lost my own mother to dementia I would normally take a sympathetic view to someone in this state but I will make an exception for this arsehole.

tee-hee, they're a step ahead already just saying it.

i really should be in politics

If Trump would prefer a hot mic, then why is Trump’s curated Truth Social account complaining that Harris would prefer that too? Fallon has now created the appearance that Trump’s handlers like Jason Miller believe Trump can’t avoid some kind of meltdown during the debate.

i really should be in politics

If Trump would prefer a hot mic, then why is Trump’s curated Truth Social account complaining that Harris would prefer that too? Fallon has now created the appearance that Trump’s handlers like Jason Miller believe Trump can’t avoid some kind of meltdown during the debate.
Surely the issue isn't actually whether the two "debaters" want the mics muted or not. It matters rather more whether the viewing audience might be permitted to actually make out what is being said, without the orange shitgibbon whining and wailing all over his opponent's spoken words.

I don't think many people want to hear a relentless tirade of incessant gibberish but would prefer to hear the responses made to any questions put to each of them.

Exactly. The muting of the mics has no impact in the debate studio, she'll still have to put up with him trying to put her off by flinging his shit at her.

Yet more evidence that Arizona is a shithole.
Tbh I'm rather disappointed looking at that poll, so many women that must be thick as shit or plain nasty

....and yes obviously not as bad as the situation with American males (added for benefit of usual suspects)

Back
Top Bottom