Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who will be the next Labour leader?

Who will replace Corbyn?

• Total voters
Oh, and the (post-Xmas) Brussels sprout curry they included in the Thali...I haven't been back since that.

also labour were never going to be able to out-Brexit the tories, so they were fucked anyway. I don’t think they’d have won those red-wall seats even without the PV policy.

I have some sympathy with this position. In Lambeth (London) nearly all the Labour party members I know and Labour voters were Remain.

As well as 99% of the people I work with.

They stuck with Labour. I didnt have a problem with Labours position. A second vote on a deal.

A lot of my friends opposed Leave. And they arent well off middle classes.

At work there was a lot of talk of let the Northerners have there Brexit as Im sick of this. Resignation that Brexit was shit but let it happen so we can move on.

But I agree Labour party were fucked anyway.

I do however think if Labour party had let the Northerners have there Brexit us in London would have still stuck to voting Labour. The LD surge didn't happen. Faced with the ballot box my fellow Londoners stuck to voting Labour. Im rather proud that I live in London that that happened. Voting Tory is crap. I dont think Labour voters in my area would have thrown there toys out of the pram if Corbyn had stuck to "respecting" the referendum and decided instead to vote for the party that brought us the deportation of Windrush generation. ie a racist party instead as a protest. As the Northern Labour voters did.

So it perhaps was tactical mistake by Labour party.

Last edited:
Revisionist rubbish from Nandy. Unwavering efforts against rightist factions would have been justified but Corbyn never waged such a campaign. He gave Nandy a cabinet position which she resigned from before backing the anti-Corbyn putsch. Kinda wish I’d given her third preference now. A real snake in the grass.

Last edited:
Revisionist rubbish from Nandy. Unwavering efforts against rightist factions would have been justified but Corbyn never waged such a campaign. He gave Nandy a cabinet position which she resigned from before backing the anti-Corbyn putsch. Kinda wish I’d given her third preference now. A real snake in the grass.

Yeah, 0/10 to Nandy for ability to unite the party. She didn't have to say all that.

Had my vote through, zero faith in any of them though tbh so holding off on voting. Will probably suck it up and go RLB eventually. Then probably leave the party. Moving to a new place soon so will see what local ward is like and if people are doing anything. If there's nothing useful going on that'll be me done. Think I'll just go on Twitter and complain about being 'politically homeless' until The Guardian gives me a column instead.

It’s been evident from the start that Nandy’s endless repetition that the Party needs to change is a war cry for some serious ‘tough medicine’ of the we won three elections under Blair type.

So her, Sir Keir Waitrose Decaff Soya Latte (Extra lukewarm) or gravitas defying PFI RLB.

I’ve said it before, strict three year probation for the winner and if it’s not working start again.

Cunt.

I don't suppose it occurs to you, as smegma can't actually think, that my response was due to the answer that Labour activists got on the doorsteps time and time again' I won't vote for Corbyn'.

They’re wankers too.
It’s been evident from the start that Nandy’s endless repetition that the Party needs to change is a war cry for some serious ‘tough medicine’ of the we won three elections under Blair type.

So her, Sir Keir Waitrose Decaff Soya Latte (Extra lukewarm) or gravitas defying PFI RLB.

I’ve said it before, strict three year probation for the winner and if it’s not working start again.

I regret giving Nandy my second preference, Starmzy for all his limits isn’t a lying snitch. Comrade queen RLB is good enough, I don’t care about her lack of charisma - only fascists and idiots care about that shit.

Last edited:
They’re wankers too.

I regret giving Nandy my second preference, Starmzy for all his limits isn’t a lying snitch. Comrade queen RBL is good enough, I don’t care about her lack of charisma - only fascists and idiots care about that shit.

Oh well, you've just confirmed my initial view. Enjoy the decades in the wilderness comrade.

Back
Top Bottom