Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who will be the next Labour leader?

Who will replace Corbyn?

• Total voters
It’s all published here:

Updated every 2 weeks
but you dont have to submit for two weeks, and then its updated every two weeks, so its four weeks behind in a six week contest.

I saw a nice quote about Starmer saying something like 'he speaks so eloquently, you come away thinking how marvellously eloquent he is, and only realise the next day you can't remember anything he actually said'

but you dont have to submit for two weeks, and then its updated every two weeks, so its four weeks behind in a six week contest.

I saw a nice quote about Starmer saying something like 'he speaks so eloquently, you come away thinking how marvellously eloquent he is, and only realise the next day you can't remember anything he actually said'
And that is the process agreed & set out by the Labour Party, so what’s the problem?

The LP didnt agree and set out the HoC register. The other two contestants aren't waiting four weeks to say who is funding them. That's the problem.
I think it was agreed by the NEC?

if you’re really worried that a certain T. Blair has bunged starmer a million quid in the past couple of weeks don’t vote for him... but I think the people screaming “dark money!!!” aren’t likely to vote for him anyway.

if you’re really worried that a certain T. Blair has bunged starmer a million quid in the past couple of weeks don’t vote for him... but I think the people screaming “dark money!!!” aren’t likely to vote for him anyway.
I think there may be other people beyond the people screaming dark money who might consider voting elsewhere, depending on who's funding him. A calculation he's surely made himself, or he'd say who's funding him.

I think there may be other people beyond the people screaming dark money who might consider voting elsewhere, depending on who's funding him. A calculation he's surely made himself, or he'd say who's funding him.
Maybe the front runner doesn’t want/have to bow down to RLB’s demands. I see people like Aaron Bastani on twitter becoming increasingly hysterical and they look ridiculous.
Anyway, I’ll check that link again in a couple of weeks. Have already voted for starmer anyway :)

There will of course be thousands of people who donated under £1500. Those don’t have to be registered. I am one of them! I am a “dark donor” :D

Honestly, do people really think that meticulous cleanshirt, former head of the CPS, keir starmer is going to be money laundering funds from the trilateral commission via the dark web?

I think people imagine he may be being funded by people who's political aims are at odds with theirs, and that this funding may indicate something about what they can expect about the future direction of the party under Starmer.

Honestly, do people really think that meticulous cleanshirt, former head of the CPS, keir starmer is going to be money laundering funds from the trilateral commission via the dark web?

Do I think he's above such behaviour? No. He's establishment to his boots and the establishment is corrupt beyond redemption. Taking dodgy money might be a bad tactical move for Starmer, but ethics is not a consderation for him. He knows all about the prison system he sent thousands to rot in, he doesn't have any ethics.

I think people imagine he may be being funded by people who's political aims are at odds with theirs, and that this funding may indicate something about what they can expect about the future direction of the party under Starmer.

I’m one of the people that thinks that fakeplasticgirl

What other reasons would he have for the secrecy?

Do I think he's above such behaviour? No. He's establishment to his boots and the establishment is corrupt beyond redemption. Taking dodgy money might be a bad tactical move for Starmer, but ethics is not a consderation for him. He knows all about the prison system he sent thousands to rot in, he doesn't have any ethics.
Yeah, the guy who spent a huge proportion of his life working for free to eradicate the death penalty has no ethics.

Back
Top Bottom