Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who is the nastiest c-nt in Sunak's new cabinet?

Who is the nastiest cunt in Sunak's new cabinet?

• Rishi Sunak

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Dominic Raab

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Jeremy Hunt

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • James Cleverly

• Suella Braverman

Votes: 68 65.4%
  • Ben Wallace

• Steve Barclay

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Kemi Badenoch

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Thérèse Coffey

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Mark Harper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grant Shapps

• Michael Gove

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters

stavros

I did a similar poll a few years ago, I think for Johnson's cabinet immediately after the election. Patel ran away with it then, but she's thankfully not at the top table any more, so I thought it worth redoing.

I'm afraid Urban only allows up to 12 choices on polls. So with apologies to them I've left out Dowden, Mordaunt and Zahawi, as their portfolios aren't specific enough, along with "Lord True", Mel Stride, Gillian Keegan, Michelle Donelan and those who've got the Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish briefs.

I opted for Bad Enoch because she's batshit deranged swivel eyed.

However I understand why Braverman's running away with it. You can make a lot of people uncomfortable being home secretary or fewer people very uncomfortable being equalities minister. Swings and roundabouts, innit?

Braverman is the obvious choice, but I suspect Raab is going to be making a strong showing as Injustice Sec.

Then Coffey is now at * checks * Environment.

It's invidious to make us choose.

Why is Gavin Williamson missing from the list surely its him he has both a Tarantula and Bull Whip on his desk plus told Putin to "shut up and go away" a proper wolf in sheeps clothing

It's hard to choose when 'all of the above' isn't an option but Braverman wins by a short head as she revels in her cuntitude, dreams about it and then tells people about her dream. Shameless, her demagoguery of evil.

Back
Top Bottom