Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who is the nastiest c-nt in Sunak's new cabinet?

Who is the nastiest cunt in Sunak's new cabinet?

• Rishi Sunak

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Dominic Raab

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Jeremy Hunt

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • James Cleverly

• Suella Braverman

Votes: 68 65.4%
  • Ben Wallace

• Steve Barclay

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Kemi Badenoch

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Thérèse Coffey

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Mark Harper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grant Shapps

• Michael Gove

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Sunak for putting this lot of cunts together in the first place

He didn't put them together in the first place. This is the Johnson cabinet with a few tweaks. He's even brought Raab back as deputy. I imagine we'll have Patel back as HS just as soon as Cruella gets herself fired again.

I put the loathsome Braverman, but a few moments later changed my mind to Sunak. Money and power always make horrible people worse. And like HoratioCuthbert said, he chose this horrible lot. There's probably less than a hair's breadth in the degree of cuntitude between any of them though.

If he lasts long enough, I have no little doubt that non-option new Minister for Work and Pensions, Mel Stride, will soon prove to be as odious a bawbag as his predecessors.

Challenge anyone who was teaching ten years ago to see Gove as the lovable pob-faced raver that most seem to see him as these days.

And lest we forget, he was also one of Cameron’s austerity cabinet. I hope he dies suffocating in faeces.
Turned schools into businesses and then gave them a bible each.

I voted for Badenough even though, as others have already mentioned, it's easy enough to see why Braverman is in the front of the pack. I just don't think Kemi has had enough of a platform to amplify her swivel-eyed loonery to its fullest extent yet.

Challenge anyone who was teaching ten years ago to see Gove as the lovable pob-faced raver that most seem to see him as these days.

And lest we forget, he was also one of Cameron’s austerity cabinet. I hope he dies suffocating in faeces.

Spare a thought for the poor faeces - especially as much of it will come from teachers. Imagine having to be in the presence of that shit.

It feels like every single photo coming out of the government has to have a Union Jack in it now. It just makes them look ridiculous, somehow extra pathetic.
That one apparently part of a three thousand pound flag-shopping spree at just for the cabinet office. £250 per flag. Wonder where they’re produced.

For me it has to be Sunak for assembling this bunch of complete and utter cunts.
Of course they’re all Tory cunts, but he has gathered them together so that adds Prince of Darkness to his vile verminous cuntishness.

For me it has to be Sunak for assembling this bunch of complete and utter cunts.
Of course they’re all Tory cunts, but he has gathered them together so that adds Prince of Darkness to his vile verminous cuntishness.
One cunt to rule them all
One cunt to find them
One cunt to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them
In the land of whitehall where the shadows lie

Which would make the Tory mps orcs I suppose

Cruella is the obvious choice, but for me it's that prick Barclay, much hated by Health care staff. No good will come from his appointment.

It is traditional to assign the biggest cunt to home secretary. In the event that they're not the biggest cunt, as occasionally happens, the very act of being Home Secretary will turn them into the biggest cunt. (see David Blunkett)

Am still surprised Teflon Chris Grayling hasn't made a reappearance.

for me it's that prick Barclay, much hated by Health care staff.
Barclay may be hated by healthcare staff currently, but didn't Hunt ramp that hatred up to 11 during his six years in the job? Surely that dislike hasn't passed its use-by date?

Her dream for Christmas, no less :rolleyes: :mad:
I suppose there's nothing to stop her getting on a plane to Rwanda, at Christmas, having announced she won't be coming back to Britain. That would probably make the front page of the Telegraph - as would the cheering crowds waving her off, and her dream would come true without anyone being trafficked anywhere.

I suppose there's nothing to stop her getting on a plane to Rwanda, at Christmas, having announced she won't be coming back to Britain. That would probably make the front page of the Telegraph - as would the cheering crowds waving her off, and her dream would come true without anyone being trafficked anywhere.

Maybe this is what she meant, just hated that layover in Belgium...

I did a similar poll a few years ago, I think for Johnson's cabinet immediately after the election. Patel ran away with it then, but she's thankfully not at the top table any more, so I thought it worth redoing.

I'm afraid Urban only allows up to 12 choices on polls. So with apologies to them I've left out Dowden, Mordaunt and Zahawi, as their portfolios aren't specific enough, along with "Lord True", Mel Stride, Gillian Keegan, Michelle Donelan and those who've got the Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish briefs.

Plus 'all of the above' for those of us who haven't a clue but just hate the fucking tories with every atom of ourselves. Yes, yes, the nastiest.

Sole vote for Cleverley here :D just seeing him declare for anyone who'll give him a ministerial job is enough - and somehow he has smarmed his way into being Foreign Fucking Secretary

Sole vote for Cleverley here :D just seeing him declare for anyone who'll give him a ministerial job is enough - and somehow he has smarmed his way into being Foreign Fucking Secretary

Yeah but Boris Johnson once had the job so, really, it's like being the milkman.

Really can't make up my mind which of the cunts is the biggest cunt of them all.

Going to go for Sunak, as they are his circus and the buck stops on his desk.

{OH was a teacher during Gove's ministry, so he's running a close second, dead heating with Hunt from his time at Health, my SiL is a radiographer ...]

Gove's curriculum is still destroying kids' lives. Did you know that to pass English Literature you now have to memorise Romeo and Juliet? You don't get to take a copy of the play into the exam. To make up for this they tell you the questions in advance and you just memorise the answers as well. Fucking deranged.

Back
Top Bottom