Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who is the nastiest c-nt in Sunak's new cabinet?

Who is the nastiest cunt in Sunak's new cabinet?

• Rishi Sunak

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Dominic Raab

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Jeremy Hunt

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • James Cleverly

• Suella Braverman

Votes: 68 65.4%
  • Ben Wallace

• Steve Barclay

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Kemi Badenoch

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Thérèse Coffey

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Mark Harper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grant Shapps

• Michael Gove

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
In practice I think it's Hunt. Braverman's all about posturing.
I really don't agree. Certainly all these people are well within the kingdom of cunts, but she is a true believer. An absolute headbanging zealot.

Or, if it is just an act, it's one that's indistinguishable from the real thing. Treat it the same, IMO

I really don't agree. Certainly all these people are well within the kingdom of cunts, but she is a true believer. An absolute headbanging zealot.

Or, if it is just an act, it's one that's indistinguishable from the real thing. Treat it the same, IMO

Yes I agree but she wears it on her sleave. Hunt's all about "sober decisions", sorry but it's necessary, grown-ups in the room. It's so much more insidious.

Yes I agree but she wears it on her sleave. Hunt's all about "sober decisions", sorry but it's necessary, grown-ups in the room. It's so much more insidious.
That may be the case. I've no idea the full range of Hunt's views. For example on trans rights. Braverman is a known transphobe bigot who would legislate in a heartbeat (and probably will) to outlaw trans rights. Hunt may well be the same but I don't know

That may be the case. I've no idea the full range of Hunt's views. For example on trans rights. Braverman is a known transphobe bigot who would legislate in a heartbeat (and probably will) to outlaw trans rights. Hunt may well be the same but I don't know

I've not changed my view much since this. This lot really have taken the culture wars, especially whipping up 'trans panic', up a notch though.

Hopefully Lee Anderson will get pulled up on his transphobic and homophobic bullshit, but I won't hold my breath. What a piece of shit he is

The only good thing about keeping Goblin Gove in the cabinet is that he is a repulsive, slimy, backstabbing sewer rat, who is behind the many backstabbings that have seen tory cabinet members fall, and is assured to keep backstabbing and causing resignations.

Its too consistant now, the whole lets appoint the nastiest fuckers with no empathy or suitability for their role is deliberate.
Perhaps they are resigned to losing the next election (I still think they'll win) so want to go out like that guy who just petrol bombed an immigration centre
Tory wreckers

The only good thing about keeping Goblin Gove in the cabinet is that he is a repulsive, slimy, backstabbing sewer rat, who is behind the many backstabbings that have seen tory cabinet members fall, and is assured to keep backstabbing and causing resignations.
Inside the tent pissing out , rather than outside the tent pissing in (I think LBJ coined the phrase)

Back
Top Bottom