Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who is going to win the 2018/2019 Tory Leadership election?

Who is going to win the 2018/2019 Tory Leadership election?

• Total voters
Interesting that when asked about text cuts for the working person, Boris talked about the upper rate and Stewart declined to offer any cuts at all.

You can see why they have attempt to steer Boris away from debates

Saying that it a bad sign he is a partys choice with the mandate he would have..

Wondering why Stewart took his tie off, at the start he was wearing a black tie iirc will party members (the final voters) like that I wonder?

Did Johnson fuck it up or was he gaffe-free? If the latter it's his race to lose now.
I think he avoided gaffs this time although he was vociferous about his upper rate tax cut, however that would probably play well with the party members who will have the last vote.

Wondering why Stewart took his tie off, at the start he was wearing a black tie iirc will party members (the final voters) like that I wonder?
He was doing that thing which I think is called man-spreading for the first half-hour?Whatever it was ,it wasn't a good look.
Boris didn't appear to be trying very hard-and I was unsure whether this is cos he thinks he doesn't need to or whether he might actually bottle out.

I think he avoided gaffs this time although he was vociferous about his upper rate tax cut, however that would probably play well with the party members who will have the last vote.

Real at what point did he come through as not someone lacking of the details or even conviction

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom