Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who is going to win the 2018/2019 Tory Leadership election?

Who is going to win the 2018/2019 Tory Leadership election?

• Total voters
Jacob Rees Mogadon

Look, I only said that to turn the page to get rid of those god awful pictures on the previous page. Can people stop posting pics of Gove ffs.

Meanwhile every time Gove comes on all I can see is Pob

pob_uk.jpg

Is it too late for the Rees Mogg nanny to enter the race?

Yup.

He thinks himself as the kingmaker. He has no interest - as we can see from how he's interacted with May over Brexit - in dealing with realities and compromise, he's the high priest, not the PM.

So one of Johnson/Gove/Hunt/Javid then. Gove might get pushed out over the drug thing, could be Johnson vs Hunt as last two. Christ. Hunt would be May mk2, Johnson would be a fucking clown show. Might be worth stocking up on tinned food again...

i think johnson has got it - mainly cos the other brexit candidates are even more vile (raab - mc vey) and they would be picking up the baton should johnson fail and tory mps would rather have him then them.

Natalie Rowe has been mouthing off about this for months with zero traction outside the more breathless fringes of social media. It's nothing.
Maybe but Johnson has been hiding away from questions for a long time & maybe after Gove he might get more of a grilling.

Back
Top Bottom