Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's Your Current View?

Our local "rough around the edges" pub managed to have three mini ambulances, one full sized, two cop cars and a police van outside by 1pm. And one more mini ambulance and a cop car passed me by on their way there, cherries blazing. I'd have thought a serious alcoholic would struggle to get that drunk in a mere two hours, so I blame football. (no idea if the games start that early, but what the hell - I blame football)

Because I'm living under house arrest now and too terrified to leave the bedroom (not that I'm safe in here, really, either). 55 months...and counting...

Attachments

• IMG_0042.jpeg
    IMG_0042.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 37
Not sure this is the right thread, but anyway...
For the past few months I've been putting up with a knob who loves the sound of the blow-off valve he fitted to his diesel-engined vehicle. I had no idea what vehicle it was, as I'd only heard it and not seen it... until today, when I was opening the door of my car, and I heard the cunt hissing. I turned around to look, and he was heading straight for me! I had to do a Starsky and Hutch manoeuvre, and dive across the bonnet of my car, and this cunt missed me by about an inch, then went straight through a STOP sign and got T-boned by another van, before running into a car.
I ran across the road, not knowing if I was going to ask if he was OK or drag him out of his van, but he was out of the van before I got there. The cunt was bladdered, wobbling and slurring his words, and I was fucking fuming. Then his mate pulled up, and the pissed fuck tried to get into his mate's car and leave, so the other van driver called the cops as I prevented the twat from leaving.

So this was my current view, a short while ago.

1000010707.jpg
At least nobody was (badly) hurt, and I won't have to listen to that fucking stupid blow-off valve anymore.

Not sure this is the right thread, but anyway...
For the past few months I've been putting up with a knob who loves the sound of the blow-off valve he fitted to his diesel-engined vehicle. I had no idea what vehicle it was, as I'd only heard it and not seen it... until today, when I was opening the door of my car, and I heard the cunt hissing. I turned around to look, and he was heading straight for me! I had to do a Starsky and Hutch manoeuvre, and dive across the bonnet of my car, and this cunt missed me by about an inch, then went straight through a STOP sign and got T-boned by another van, before running into a car.
I ran across the road, not knowing if I was going to ask if he was OK or drag him out of his van, but he was out of the van before I got there. The cunt was bladdered, wobbling and slurring his words, and I was fucking fuming. Then his mate pulled up, and the pissed fuck tried to get into his mate's car and leave, so the other van driver called the cops as I prevented the twat from leaving.

So this was my current view, a short while ago.

View attachment 431455
At least nobody was (badly) hurt, and I won't have to listen to that fucking stupid blow-off valve anymore.
I'm passionately anti drink driving. One killed a friend of mine, and another has a permanent disability due to someone who thought being pissed and driving was OK.

Back
Top Bottom