Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno yet, need some veg after stag weekend in Prague. Did bring back some garlic cheese which I fancy trying though. And some absinthe. And rum.

I've had fuck all appetite for the last few days :(
I'll go to Sainsburys in a bit and try to tempt myself with something nice.

Something garlicky.

I've recovered from the last one. It is time to reimmerse.

(Sheo - I bet that Shantaram bloke liked that Carla woman because he's deeply wedged up his own arse himself. And I also bet you fucking hate the book by the end. He calls himself 'Shantaram' ffs! Like every other fucking Osho clone in fucking Arambol. I met a bloke who calls himself 'Manuraj' last year. It means 'Peaceful Philosopher', he told me. About 8 fucking times. )

Signed, NVP (aka Omnamahashivashantibabaji')

I also met a girl who calls herself 'Nandan'. That means, 'Garden Of Light', apparently.But she was quite nice.

Do you remember that woman me and P met...'Bhagwati'...real name, revealed inside the front cover of a book she said she'd been given as a child...Brenda. LOL! :D We could barely stifle our laughter... :(

Aw - I AM gonna hate him, aren't I? :( :rolleyes: :D

I have sacked off the lentil business :cool: and WILL have my salmon/king prawn/veg/noodle soup after all! HOORAY! :D

And beer. :cool:

Only got the boy tonight...so treated him to a pack of Revels and a custard doughnut for pudding...but the maltesers and minstrels will be MINE! :mad: :cool:

i made burgers tonight with sundried tomatoes,fresh basil and red onion in so i just had one of them and im about to have my bed time spliff..

Seems like I wanted sleep. I sat on my bed at 5pm and woke up about 4am..:eek: Gutted I missed out on a meal as I love eating.

i made burgers tonight with sundried tomatoes,fresh basil and red onion in so i just had one of them and im about to have my bed time spliff..

i would think one would have the spliff first then the burger...:confused:

Last night my boyfriend took me to the local Portuguese place and I had grilled sardines with potatoes and salad. It was lovely :)

On me tod tonight as boyfriend has gone down to London for a piss-up reunion type thing, so probably some sort of spaghetti/tomato sauce fiesta.

Forgot to take the chicken thighs out of the freezer. So it might be pesto pasta with black olives and parmesan, or roast peps/garlic/mushrooms/onion - with pesto pasta

I cooked some rice before work this morning, for egg fried rice for tea. How's that for organised?

I cooked some rice before work this morning, for egg fried rice for tea. How's that for organised?

sshhhhhh don't let pogo hear you say that!!! :eek:

I don't think I want what I've thought about having. I might want chips instead. Chips and pie, and peas, and gravy. My belly, she say 'yehhhh'

Last night my boyfriend took me to the local Portuguese place and I had grilled sardines with potatoes and salad. It was lovely :)

Oooh, that does sound lovely! I love grilled sardines. :cool:

I think we are having curry tonight. Well, the kids will be, I've got no appetite whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Nope, it's passed me by I'm afraid.

If it helps, I made sure the rice was cooled quickly and then put covered in the fridge.

Nope, it's passed me by I'm afraid.

If it helps, I made sure the rice was cooled quickly and then put covered in the fridge.

well, I'm shocked and disturbed, I really am. It means almost instant death. Almost. At the very least, a long hospitalisation :(

Frozen pizza :D Going climbing tonight, need to eat quickly to get there on time.

last night we had tuna steak, jacket potato and salad...nom nom nom

Chicken broth made the easy way.

Leftover chicken carcass in slow cooker for about 6 hrs, then lift out bones and unmentionables, add veges, stuffing mix and pulses, then last 20 mins dumplings.

18 yr old has already said bleurgh, not that shit again :D :rolleyes: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom