Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone ate garlic regularly nobody would complain about the smell; it would just be a part of our ambient funk.

A bit of odd garlic lore: if you place a peeled clove between your toes, it will manifest on your breath within an hour or so. Powerful stuff, garlic. :D

Ooo, fascinating

I'm gonna try that later :D

I actually love the smell and taste of garlic on myself the next day. And other people.

i might have soft boiled eggs and toast.

we have some free-range eggs from bf's sister's chickens in the kitchen.

nom nom nom nom

Good luck fran

How will you resist the beer garden though, on a lovely sunny saturday affy?

I'll have a lovely refreshing Virgin Mary :)

I will allow myself one day off in the month though - it's Hiccup's birthday soon, got to celebrate for that.

I actually love the smell and taste of garlic on myself the next day. And other people.

I was round at a part of my work today on TU Duties and was speaking to a manager-who I like and who thinks i'm kinda sweet-and she said you have to pick today to chat as i've had lasagne and I stink of garlic. Without 'thinking' I replied that I love the smell of garlic on or off food :oops::hmm:..... She took a riddie.... :D:eek:

Yeah but that was just cos Theresa was cooking for you, so you reduced your take away allowance to 4 or 5 nights a week instead of 7. :rolleyes:

But she's dumped you now, so it'll soon pile back on. :cool:

An extract there from one of Sheothebudworthyones' highly acclaimed Self-Esteem Workshops. Her book, 'Get Confident, You Fucking Loser! :mad:' is available in all good bookshops.

And now Bill, with the weather ...

Total shite, imo. :p

A load of flowery poncing about - 'Carla once said that words are the glistening teardrops on the beef-curtains of infinity' and other such drivel.

And he's clearly making half of it up.

And he's a prat.

Apart from that, like ... ;) He does describe Bombay well, though, although Leopold's isn't quite the den of iniquity that he portrays. Well, it wasn't when me and you had a few pints there. Worst thing that was going on was the waiters nicking Fred's toys! :D

Ahem. Anyhow.

What did everyone have for tea? :D

Total shite, imo. :p

A load of flowery poncing about - 'Carla once said that words are the glistening teardrops on the beef-curtains of infinity' and other such drivel.

And he's clearly making half of it up.

And he's a prat.

Apart from that, like ... He does describe Bombay well, though, although Leopold's isn't quite the den of iniquity that he portrays. Well, it wasn't when me and you had a few pints there. Worst thing that was going on was the waiters nicking Fred's toys!

:mad:

I laughed and laughed and laughed at the bit where they got on the train. :(

And I thought it was pretty much accepted that it was made up... :hmm: :p

I'm only 200 pages in tbf.

I've got more puy lentil, mushroom and thyme casserole to use up, so it'll probably be that, although what I'd really like is a salmon and king prawn noodle soup!

(Yeah - dunno what the obsession with Carla was though admittedly......she sounds right up her own arse :D ....she was obviously a right looker ;) :rolleyes: )

Tonight is a kind of mixed-plate style of thing, with chicken drumsticks and lemon sole goujons and rice.

Tonight's tea is either gonna be poached coley, with steamed pak choi and egg noodies tossed in my lush and dead simple lime juice and birds eye chilli dressing OR (if the coley does actually need to be defrosted first, as I suspect it may) it's going to be cheese and mushroom omelette with baked spud and an iceberg and sweet pepper salad :cool:

True to recent form, I had neither of these last night :rolleyes: I had some finny haddy, with tomato couscous and steamed broccoli and cauli.

Soooo....tonight I will be having one or other of the meals I said I was gonna have last night. I think

Interesting huh?

Chilled borscht, smoked pork loin chops, mushroom/onion/feta pierogies, green salad. Poppyseed strudel with vanilla ice cream.

Something garlicky.

I've recovered from the last one. It is time to reimmerse.

(Sheo - I bet that Shantaram bloke liked that Carla woman because he's deeply wedged up his own arse himself. And I also bet you fucking hate the book by the end. :D He calls himself 'Shantaram' ffs! :mad: Like every other fucking Osho clone in fucking Arambol. I met a bloke who calls himself 'Manuraj' last year. It means 'Peaceful Philosopher', he told me. About 8 fucking times. :mad: )

Signed, NVP (aka Omnamahashivashantibabaji') :mad:

I also met a girl who calls herself 'Nandan'. That means, 'Garden Of Light', apparently.But she was quite nice. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom