Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
another reason not to have kids :D

*continues drinking afternoon wine and considers starting tea around 7ish*

Pizza, garlic bread and cheesy coleslaw, Mr. QofG's is out so I am indulging in comfort food. The only choice now is beer or wine?

Soy/ginger/garlic marinated flank steak, carrots and turnips, rice, green salad. Generic Aussie Cabernet/Shiraz .

mmmm, sounds delish sheo, i cant remember the last time i had bread sauce. is it a packet mix or homemade? :hmm:

sadly we are not having a roast today :( we shall instead be having a paella at some point :cool:....though not really for tea, more a late lunch...which means it wil be cheese on toast or something for tea....technically....

Roast chicken, roast spuds (roasted in goose fat - rarrr), mashed spuds, broccoli, cauli, stuffing and gravy :cool:

And cake

If it ever stops raining so hard you can't see

ATM I am cooking a lovely spaghetti sauce which I shall have for lunch with delicate pasta shells, and Taste the Difference garlic loaves. I'm so excited :D:p:D

have you ever made your own bread sauce, sheo? :hmm:

we've just had our paella (all made from scratch, sheo....) and it was delish, even if i do say so myself. madge still doesnt like rice though, so just ate all the seafood....:rolleyes:

can't decide...it's going to be a takeaway either paneer masala and a mixed indian veg curry or a pizza. wont be for a while as not even had breakfast yet.

tonight will be vodka and chinese :cool:

and I've just baked some butterscotch brownies, and I have some chocolate mint squares (based on nanaimo bars) which means come 9pm tonight I'm going to be very full of alcyhol and sugar :D RARR :D

We had a lovely roast beef dinner at my friends, couldn't stay long though as while we were clearing up my son had an altercation with a tree and gashed his head open so I had to rush off to casualty. :rolleyes:

He had to have a few stitches and there was lots of blood - very exciting. :eek: :D

Just thought as well, we missed pudding. :(

Lamb shanks, roasted veg, redcurrent jelly, cheesy mash. Lashings and lashings of an impertinent Rioja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom