Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donna Ferentes said:
I'm cooking for six tonight and I'm in absolutely no mood to do so.
Chippy tea then

Do they have chippies in Spain though? No they don't. That's what you get for living somewhere lovely and hot :p

sheothebudworths said:
secretsquirrel - it's electric I'm afraid - is that naughty? :( :confused: :D

Very. Go to bed without any supper. Especially if it's been cooked on your shiny new ELECTRIC cooker. Bah! :mad: *shakes fist*

(I am off out with t'other half for lovely crap Wetherspoons curry accompanied by a glass or two of booze and a good rant at the world) :)

sojourner said:
Fucking hell

Do you all have massive appetites? That's a LOT of food

Can I come? :D

And me? Sounds like MY kind of dinner party. The kind where I have to wear an elasticated waistline to allow room for girth growth :D

secretsquirrel said:
And me? Sounds like MY kind of dinner party. The kind where I have to wear an elasticated waistline to allow room for girth growth :D
I prefer drawstring pants myself :D :cool:

sojourner said:
I prefer drawstring pants myself :D :cool:

D'ya know one reason I like to change into my 'lounging clothes' (pyjamas) when I get home from work is that it leaves more room if (when) I eat a big tea) :oops:

secretsquirrel said:
D'ya know one reason I like to change into my 'lounging clothes' (pyjamas) when I get home from work is that it leaves more room if (when) I eat a big tea) :oops:

I do that too. :cool:

Ever so slightly embarrassing when the gas man knocks on your door to read your meter or whatever and you're in your pyjamas at 4pm and they don't actually know that you got up at reasonable time, got dressed, went out, did stuff, came back and then just changed back into your pyjamas...and are much more likely to reach the far more logical conclusion which is that you're a lazy, fucking, stinking slob who hasn't left the house for days, let alone get dressed and only bothered to get up at all today to catch the rerun of the rerun of Jeremy Kyle on ITV2+1 at 2.30pm*.

Still, worth the shame for the comfort offered imo.
icon14.gif

*OK - I have actually done that a couple of times in my life too. :( :mad:

:D When the kids come to stay we quite often ask if they'd like 'pyjama day' on the Sunday so we ALL sit around in our jim jams for the entire day. Fucking brilliant. Sunday lunch. In pyjamas.

(I know how to live. Fuck yeah.*punches air*)

Homemade fajitas with home made everything (well salsa,guacamole and refried beans) Followed by lots of Cobra and a few spliffs.Then I probably won't move for a good while :D

sojourner said:
I could look it up but I'd rather ask you lot - what exactly IS toad in the hole? I know its sausages...is it with a sort of yorkshire pudding?

This is toad in the hole...............

RIMG0057-1.jpg

:cool:

moomoo said:
This is toad in the hole...............
it LOOKS more like shit on a blanket :D :p :oops: ....but i'm sure its quite good

tonite I think i'll break out some froxen chili and have it on some bowtie pasta....either that or some leftover pizza

Detroit City said:
it LOOKS more like shit on a blanket :D :p :oops: ....but i'm sure its quite good

tonite I think i'll break out some froxen chili and have it on some bowtie pasta....either that or some leftover pizza

At least I cooked it myself. :p

sojourner said:
Fucking hell

Do you all have massive appetites? That's a LOT of food

Can I come? :D

LOl...I think I have a tendency to do too much food so after reading your reply I decided to leave out the garlic bloomer. Meal was lovely..you just can't go wrong with Delia's lasagne. It was my first time doing bruchetta and will be making it again...it's sooo easy and so lush..again i followed Delia. I will swap this meal for a rissotto ? :)

tonight will be 3 bean chilli and rice

I want to have a pudding too (mum coming round see) but a) can't think of anything and b) can't be arsed :oops:

I had sausage and mash an' all although the Asda Extra Special Pork, Apple and Black Pudding were decidedly average :rolleyes:

Tonight I shall be mostly tying not to eat the box of Seabrooks crisps that have just been delivered :D

Not sorted enough to cook at home at the moment.
Had a really great burger on the way home.

No idea tonight?

pootle said:
I had sausage and mash an' all although the Asda Extra Special Pork, Apple and Black Pudding were decidedly average :rolleyes:

Tonight I shall be mostly tying not to eat the box of Seabrooks crisps that have just been delivered :D
they now charge £5 for delivery :mad: I'm not happy

Was thinking about tea on the bus on the way to work :oops:
Think it'll be macaroni cheese of some description, with a nice mincey sauce base :oops: :D

moonsi til said:
LOl...I think I have a tendency to do too much food so after reading your reply I decided to leave out the garlic bloomer. Meal was lovely..you just can't go wrong with Delia's lasagne. It was my first time doing bruchetta and will be making it again...it's sooo easy and so lush..again i followed Delia. I will swap this meal for a rissotto ? :)
Blimey - you allowed me to influence your meal?! When you could have just invited me? ;) :D

Anyway, last nights mushroom stroganoff was a resounding success - I will definitely be making that again! Phwoar. tonight will be pizza cos I can't be arsed cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom