Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure at the moment.
I had a big meal on Sunday but the cupboards are starting to get a little bare now. Have got a few basic options but might need to do a run to the shops at lunchtime and see what looks good.

Off to have Fajitas cooked courtesy of my little sister tomorrow night. Love a bit of Mexican food :)

Pasto again - I was gonna have it for lunch too, but I forgot it - so no breakfast or lunch - just a massive load of it for tea
Thank fuck it's payday today

I'm having my old housemate for tea tonight so i will make her pasta with (leftover roast) lemon thyme chicken sauce :)

I have chorizo, and I have some couscous, i might join the 2 together for a fast filling tea :)

thanks urban!

Curried lamb & chicken rice cook-up, made yesterday so will be even nicer today with all the flavours fused.

Have bread & butter pudding for afters too. yummy.

Fuck knows. We've not quite got enough in to make anything, I've got precisely no money, the light in the kitchen has gone, and I feel like crap. All of which is not adding up to a happy supper.

I've got last nights leftover keema that I shall be stuffing into buttery parathas and eating with my fingers whilst watching something really mindnumbingly shite on television

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom