Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonite i'm by meself so i'm having cheesy jambalaya with sausage and some beef taquitos with sour cream and hot sauce :)

oh, and a banana :D

I'm having egg on toast. I feel cheated as I was going to make a curry but the boys have been fed at my friends house so I'll do it tomorrow instead. :)

Salmon miso ramen, from Waitrose. Alex is having an oven-cook Pizza Express American.

I was supposed to joint a chicken but I'm just not in the mood.

Some half arsed attempt at some japnesse stir fry thingy .It may be edible it may not .Sort of stir fry cabbage in a pan cake with stir fry pork .
If it proves revolting fish & chips:D

i've had to change my dinner plans as my guest cancelled so now i will have bacon and bean chilli lemon pasta and use the chicken tomorrow for some sort of curry i think.

well i raided the cupboards and had:

some chorizo, hummous, watercress, tomato, mange tout, stilton cheese, prawns, sweetcorn and a couple of spoons of cous cous

that rocked :cool: just what I wanted :cool:

missfran said:
Why the sad face? Sausages are a good thing. Are they your own?

Sad face because I hate them :(

Yes they're our own but the butcher who made them put too much salt in and actually I'm not a great fan of sausages anyway.

dylanredefined said:
Some half arsed attempt at some Japanese stir fry thingy .It may be edible it may not .Sort of stir fry cabbage in a pan cake with stir fry pork .
If it proves revolting fish & chips:D

It was repellent:( oh well onwards and up to it.

Pizza!! Wot i made and not from the freezer! (found some tommy puree at the back of the cupboard that i thought i didn't have :cool: )

With mozzarella, courgettes and sweetcorn on top, although much of the sweetcorn is now on the floor :rolleyes:

does someone have a good recipe for that irish dish, the one with the mash and cabbage/kale and bacon? I want to make it this weekend for the girl:)

thanks in advance
dc

Stew = rubbish idea for a tired person, still waiting for it and am almost too tired to be hungry; forgot to put pearl barley in and now its a bit too late; I suspect the dumplings may turn out to be made of fail.

:(

Should have had fush n chups instead.

Part 4!!!!!!!

Am being spoiled tonight with dinner at my sisters place. The menu is fajitas and (knowing her) a high calorie dessert :)

Do I win a prize for having the longest-running thread in the most parts ever in the history of urban75? :) :cool:

Anyway, I'd like to be able to post up something fantastic on this auspicious occasion, but I'm having stew again for the 3rd day running. It's January, I'm skint, I've bought 3 sets of gig tickets that I really couldn't afford, it's both parents birthdays in Feb, and my daughters birthday in March. And the leccy's just gone up again.

Stew it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom