Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just stuffed my face on baked cod fillets, new spuds, caulifower cheese, carrots and the last of the runner beans from the freezer.

i am now a very full felix *burp*

tonight we feast on lemon and thyme roast chicken with roast potatoes and roast sweet potatoes, corn on the cob and green beans :cool:

sparklefish said:
This minus parsnips and possibly peas instead.:cool:

Our roast is not happening, the joint hasn't defrosted.:rolleyes:

We had leftover lasagne earlier and I will have some popcorn later.

Oh my, dinner was lush :cool:

Morrisons are doing 2 jam roly polys for £1.65 so we've got that and custard for pud :)

The fluorescent light in our kitchen has gone and I've run out of cumin, so curry is off. We had fresh spaghetti and tomato sauce from Jacksons instead.

soulman said:
A roast. It's just going on. Chicken, roasties, sprouts, carrots, stuffing and gravy.

Just going on? What time will you eat? :eek:

My dinner was yummy, I feel fatter than a fat thing in fatland. :oops:

I'm not having tea any more - as I ate pringles and chocolate this afternoon.... am therefore not hungry and well over my calories for the day already :rolleyes:

Large field mushrooms stuffed with spinach, hazelnuts and lancashire cheese; new spuds with fresh mint; carrots; pak choi with a dash of soy sauce.
Vanilla ice cream with a hot espresso poured over. It's a dairy frenzy by my standards.

I didn't have any, but cooked and left for my husband, son and his girlfriend. Homemade steak & onion pie, with broad beans and carrots cooked in the leftover gravy from stewing the steak and onions before I put on the piecrust. Not a scrap left upon my return,.

The kids and heo are having chicken and broccoli vol-au-vents :D (the boy discovered he liked them very much when I made them on NYE and I still have loads of the cases in the freezer as well as some leftover chicken, so.....) and salad and I'm having bulghur wheat with roast veg and chicken and coriander and some salad.

Mrs Magpie said:
I didn't have any, but cooked and left for my husband, son and his girlfriend. Homemade steak & onion pie, with broad beans and carrots cooked in the leftover gravy from stewing the steak and onions before I put on the piecrust. Not a scrap left upon my return,.

That sounds LUSH.

*salivates*

Tonight we're having chorizo and veggie stew, tsatziki, grilled aubergines, meatballs and giant beans in tomato sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom