Want chicken for tea
Cheese & butter (a given)
Salad
Ham
Corned beef

:)

Tonight I'm having sleep :(

What I really want: curry :(

moomoo....I went in to M&S today and dithered away about buying meringues and cream, but resisted cos it's not Friday yet :mad: :D ....it was very hard. :(

I bought some chocolate instead though (to replace the whole bar of maya gold which I didn't realise was gone until I found the wrapper under the sofa.....thankyou heo :mad: ).

Kids are having salmon fishcakes, peas and tomatoes with salt and pepper and we've got the veg curry I made yesterday (with the addition of some king prawns/squid/mussels in mine) and a naan bread.

I excelled myself tonight :cool:

Quiche wot my mum made, with homegrown tomato salad and a wholegrain mustard vinaigrette and chopped fresh basil, tabbouleh with tomatoes, peppers, olives, chopped mint and red peppers and homegrown cucumber, homemade coleslaw,grated beetroot in orange juice with toasted pumpkin seeds and Mr Madz and the wain had walnut bread as well. Mr Madz was well grumpy because it took me fucking ages but it was well worth it :cool: :)

:cool: That sounds lovely madz - can i come round for me tea?:D

I cant be bothered to do anything for myself, mr d is on the night shift and I've sorted the little man.

Might have some cheese on toast with cherry tomatoes later tho:)

*Miss Daisy* said:
:cool: That sounds lovely madz - can i come round for me tea?:D

Any time you like :)

That had so many of my favourite things in - fresh grated beetroot, toasted seeds, tabbouleh - yum squiddly dumscious :cool:

A couple of slices of delicious malty bread, one with mackerel pate, one with hummus.

I was shocked at how delicious it all was, considering it's from Morrisons. Am I a terrible snob?

madzone said:
Do you cook the sausages before you put them in the batter? :confused:

No, they are quorn sausages - they don't need too much cooking. If they were meat sausages I guess you might do, I dunno.

didnt have my fish and rice , i had the worlds crappest omlette ever, made with 2 eggs, 1/2 slice ham and 1 thin slice on reduced fat cheddar. still hungry but dont want to snack. 8 hours to breakfast :cool:

Pork and leek sausages (the best saussies in the world from local butcher), potato salad with chives and paprika and mayo, and a green salad - can't wait

Lemon, garlic and herb chicken wings, with courgette, potato and feta cakes and salad.

And I just made a big batch of prawn and avocado sushi which we're going to eat in the park for lunch, with a couple of lush plot plums for afters. :cool:

sojourner said:
Why you :mad:

I only eat them once a month if that - mrs bangers-and-mash :p
Mr Madz made some new sausages while I was away. He did leek and stilton and sundried tomato and basil. I might even eat them :)

madzone said:
Mr Madz made some new sausages while I was away. He did leek and stilton and sundried tomato and basil. I might even eat them :)
*retch* stilton?? fucking hell, way to ruin a good saussie :rolleyes:

sojourner said:
*retch* stilton?? fucking hell, way to ruin a good saussie :rolleyes:
That's it.
You don't like beetroot, you don't like stilton, you DO like Mcain chips.

You're definitely a wrong un :(

My youngest has asked if we can have lamb stew and as it's such a wholesome healthy meal it felt churlish to say no. So lamb stew it is :)

Ms T said:
Do all you chip eaters have a deep-fat fryer? Just wondering as I was thinking of getting one so I can make home-made chips.

I have no idea what I'm having tonight. I'm home alone and I'm knackered after the end of my working week so it might be potato wedges and beans. :D Or tortelloni out of a packet with pesto and goat's cheese or something similar.
BiddlyBee posted a recipe for some really nice oven chips a while back - just chip the potatoes as thick as you like, skin on, add paprika, salt and pepper, drizzle with oil and bang in the oven - way better than anything from a freezer and bought in a shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom