Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
but theyre potato wedges, not chips :mad:

tonight is going to be cake at this rate :( just fucked another one up

the girl will have spinach and ricotta parcels with tomato and pepper sauce

i will have takeaway - whatever one tanky fancies :)

the man will have whatever he sorts out for himself after the gym ;)

Orang Utan said:
Sorta - booze this weekend or nice food? Hard decision to make innit?
Depends on how much of a bitch the week has been

If relaxing or not too stressful, I'd go with the nice food. If a total bitch, I'd get brain-destroyingly drunk :)

How's your week been?

Orang Utan said:
No, they're still chips - chipped potatoes - they taste wicked

Init. Drizzle them in balsamic vinegar, sea salt and olive oil before you oven them and they come out ready to eat, no condiments req'd :)

sojourner said:
Depends on how much of a bitch the week has been

If relaxing or not too stressful, I'd go with the nice food. If a total bitch, I'd get brain-destroyingly drunk :)

How's your week been?
It's been pretty relaxed, but I can't sleep!

I make my own oven chips too...I either use a normal spud or a sweet potato and toss around in oil and a few herbs and spices. Very simple to do and cheap and cooks in about 30 mins. Although I also buy McCain oven chips...but I buy either the new rustic ones or the crinkle ones .

Yetman said:
Bit longer in mine, and mines a fan oven. I do do them pretty fat though :)
Yeah mine's a fan oven too (Smeg <sniggers>) but I cut them thinner, chippier rather than wedgier ;)

Orang Utan said:
Yeah mine's a fan oven too (Smeg <sniggers>) but I cut them thinner, chippier rather than wedgier ;)

I want a Smeg. And one of those big fridges that dispense 3 kinds of ice.

*jealous*

No chuffin' idea. I was gonna go out at lunchtime and get some meat but I've been stacked out so I've been chained to my desk all day and scoffed my sarnies between fits of swearing.

Orang Utan said:
It comes and goes.
Booze DOES help you sleep in the short term
I find it makes me wake up at 3am, and have terrible insomnia. Plus you don't get as good quality sleep with booze in the system.

Weed, on the other hand...:D

sojourner said:
I find it makes me wake up at 3am, and have terrible insomnia. Plus you don't get as good quality sleep with booze in the system.

Weed, on the other hand...:D
I agree about quality, but it's better than nothing.
I have a strange relationship with weed - I have to be very stoned to get to sleep on it and then the next night I want more - I best leave it alone most of the time

Orang Utan said:
I agree about quality, but it's better than nothing.
I have a strange relationship with weed - I have to be very stoned to get to sleep on it and then the next night I want more - I best leave it alone most of the time
It's all about timing with the weed I find. Spliff and then bed doesn't work - you just lie there thinking marvellous thoughts for ages :D I like to have a one-skinner bout 40 mins before bed, then read, and then I'm out like a light:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom