Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sends curry juice and some rotis over the border to May*

We scoffed the parathas and started on the rotis but there's only a tiny bit of curry juice left and bits of tomato left. The chicken is all gone.

*burp*

Twas ruddy nice if I do say so myself. I should make them more often and it gives me an excuse to get my nice new flat bread basket out.

I shall be making a curry tomorrow I reckon :)

Tonight's tea was lush anyway: new potatoes, hardboiled egg, a lettuce/tomato/carrot salad, green beans, sugar snap peas and rainbow chard with a hint of garlic. Followed by Nutella on toast for dessert :D

2 hardboiled eggs, spinach,rocket,letuce,cucumber and red onion on a wholemeal muffin. then yogurt with honey and chopped nuts for pudding. it was nice but not that filling,am very hungry now and its atleast 6 hours to breakfast !

Got a few options:

Chilli (which I forgot to take out the freezer :rolleyes:)
Cheese
Ham
Beans
Corned beef :oops:
Tuna

I've got the whole day to decide :D

Another salad...huge amount of lettuce, rocket baby leaves...with cherry toms, cucumber, yellow pepper, diced shallots, tossed together in some divine dressing with tonight I fancy a side of tuna, mayo with sweetcorn and cracked pepper.....yuma yumma:)

I have stew, but I don't want it, so am gonna freeze the leftovers.

Instead, I want a cheese omelette, chips, and salad

BiddlyBee said:
Got a few options:

Chilli (which I forgot to take out the freezer :rolleyes:)
Cheese
Ham
Beans
Corned beef :oops:
Tuna

I've got the whole day to decide :D

Cheese is essential

The others are all good though :)

Maybe cheese, ham and soured cream?

Keep us posted

Some form of meat, probably pork chops, with spuds, corn on the cob and some nice carrots that still have their green tops on :D

Or maybe pizza if Flashy forgets to go shopping. :p

Do all you chip eaters have a deep-fat fryer? Just wondering as I was thinking of getting one so I can make home-made chips.

I have no idea what I'm having tonight. I'm home alone and I'm knackered after the end of my working week so it might be potato wedges and beans. :D Or tortelloni out of a packet with pesto and goat's cheese or something similar.

Dunno now.....

Might rustle up some pasta dish
Possibly a more basic option like toasted cheese sarnies
Feel like a salad at the moment but doubt I will later

Think it's gonna be a homemade veggie chilli from the freezer (I keep them in lil one person pots)...and prob a baked sweet potato and salad...better get cracking...

Got a delivery today so did loads of stuff for the freezer...lemon/garlic/herb chicken wings, some thighs and drumsticks cooked with some fresh chopped tomatoes in a blitzed spring onion/garlic/ginger/cumin/coriander/dried apricot sauce (very nice!), a load of cauliflower, spinach, mushroom and potato curry, some roast veg to mix with some bulghur for lunch tomorrow and a sheet of pork ribs in a soy/garlic/ginger/five spice/spring onion marinade.

I also did some teriyaki chicken which we just had with some rice and veg.

Badgers said:
Cheese is essential

The others are all good though :)

Maybe cheese, ham and soured cream?

Keep us posted
Cheese, butter, pepper and salt are all musts ;)

Got some soured cream on the way home :D

Trofie pasta tossed in garlic-infused oil, with chopped black olives, flat leaf parsley and chilli flakes, and crumbled feta on the top.

Followed by fresh pineapple with rum.

moonsi til said:
Think it's gonna be a homemade veggie chilli from the freezer (I keep them in lil one person pots)...and prob a baked sweet potato and salad...better get cracking...

That was lovely...I had a PC dinner rather than TV dinner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom