Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
xanadu's mum's dhal is what we're having :cool: i've had a bag of lentils in my cupboard for ages and this is just the thing to use it up :D

sojourner said:
I reckon that's the most used recipe on urban :D

I liked that post because it gave the impression that Xanadu's mum was actually cooking it for them too. :D

Had a vision of Xan's mum slowly working her way around Urbans kitchens, cooking us each her signiture dish, making sure we all get a tasty, healthy dinner from time to time. :cool:

sheothebudworths said:
I liked that post because it gave the impression that Xanadu's mum was actually cooking it for them too. :D

Had a vision of Xan's mum slowly working her way around Urbans kitchens, cooking us each her signiture dish, making sure we all get a tasty, healthy dinner from time to time. :cool:
I wonder if she knows how popular she is? :D

Went out for delicious noodles last night, yum. Not sure what to do tonight, but I'm hungover and tired which means a need for hot food ALL DAY.

I'm off for a bacon butty for brekkie in a minute, it'll be a butty for lunch and then fish n chips for tea

it's cold and I'm comfort eating :D

Went to the Sun & Doves on Coldharbour Lane, paid £8.50 for a microwaved goats cheese in filo parcel, a small mound of rocket and something else so uninspiring I've already forgotten what it is. Quite a let down after a sumptious lunch.

Got the day off, if someone could stop the rain I'd like to repot some basil, chillis, a peace lilly and some toms please.

Already in this thread :)

Might eat up some left over pizza but the main staple of this evening will be in liquid and powder form.

Will be on the train on the way to heo's mum and dad's for his sister's wedding tomorrow, so am going to make a big tub of bulghur wheat with chicken, roast pepper/courgette/mushrooms/red onions/garlic, feta, avocado, chopped tomato, spring onion and coriander.

Rather more than needs to be in there but I need to use it all up so..... :D

The small boy won't have bulghur, so he's having a chicken, mayo, avocado and cress pitta pocket.

Well, I can tell you what I had last night. Lamb steak with a rosemary, thyme, red wine, garlic, bit o' balsamic vinegar and dab of Worcestershire Sauce marinate, jacket spud and peas. Gorgeous.

Tonight: fish n' chips! I want calories, damn it! :D

SG

Cider advice

I'm going to get myself one of those big plastic bottles of cider and drink it all.
Which ones best Strongbow/Woodpecker/Bulmers etc etc.????

Oh and then Mrs Brac and I will gorge ourselves on an Indian takeaway!

BiddlyBee said:
... and that is?

Peppers stewed with onions and tomatoes. 'Twas nice, but something I ate (probably the sausages) gave me tummy ache and made my belly swell up like a balloon. :mad:

Tonight will be spaghetti with meatballs, or possible just a vast quantity of wine as it's my last night in Brussels (thank God).

Tonight, nature's finest lemon sole goujons with whatever veg is left around - probably some rocket, red pepper and baby toms.

Cloo said:
Tonight, nature's finest lemon sole goujons with whatever veg is left around - probably some rocket, red pepper and baby toms.

Oh, that sounds fab...can I come around! *tummy rumbles* :D

I was going to get fish and chips but I don't want to go out so I've just ordered a pizza. :)

Comfort food on a miserable day. :cool:

only just got back from work, and am in for another shift at 10, so its going to be something quick like noodles with tuna or cheese, maybe both, and lots of caffiene :D

Have just eaten some sack food and dip while waiting for Mr K to come home. When he does I am going to get him to sort out tea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom