Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

*slavering* I still have a jar of these my dad made for me about 3 years ago - haven't dared try them yet :eek::D

They were lovely, just the thing to have with leftover roast beef.
I suspect that they were especially lovely to me as we grew the shallots and chillis ourselves
*proud*

Really don't have a clue what to have for tea tonight. Maybe pasta of some sort.

Cider chicken :)
good idea, but was thinking more of a curry or summat - missed out on a roti for lunch as the blue van was closed and have a yearning for something spinachy/potatoey that i can pretend is as nice. saag aloo might suffice.

good idea, but was thinking more of a curry or summat - missed out on a roti for lunch as the blue van was closed and have a yearning for something spinachy/potatoey that i can pretend is as nice. saag aloo might suffice.
Sag aloo, dahl and some chapatis :)

yeah, so what? :D lots of greens in there too!
i'm gonna eat some cheese muffins for my lunch now too. take that society, i play by no common rules!

I suspect that they were especially lovely to me as we grew the shallots and chillis ourselves
*proud*

Nice one. I'm just coming to the end of several huge batches of homegrown chillis that I kept in the freezer. Sad to see them all go, but have had some stonking meals out of them :cool:

I got them in Macsalvors. Two pairs for £2.50. Pretty fucking cool imo. :cool: Unfortunately their website is just pictures of cranes so I'll have to disappoint you there B sorry. :(

We can have that tomorrow :) but I will have fish :)

Tonight is a starter of roasted chestnuts and brandy hot chocolate when all are home.
Then creamy, mushroom, pancetta, spinachy pasta.

Wonder if I can convince the boy to cook tonight, it's only mash, green beans and heating a casserole :hmm:

I have homework and bastard journey home.

*sneaks into kitty's house*

cranes are cool NVP :D but would prefer a pic of the socks.

Oh and ta sheo, I'll shred, sauce then freeze... maybe for boxing day :)

Braving the cold and going off to Khamsa, a promising looking Algerian place a brisk walk away. BYO, so have two warmingly lovely bottles of red in the bag already.

Back
Top Bottom