Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Veggie lasagne. We're still not feeling like cooking so this is out of the freezer.
This was edible but not that nice tbh. The brand was Picard which is usually quite good, much better than Findus and the like. But there was one too many pasta layers and the filling was tiny cubes of veg when we were hoping for big bits of veg. So disappointing, and won't buy again.

It was on a deal originally and had been taking up space in the freezer so at least it's gone now.

I have half a tub of cream left over from the prawn tagliatelle last night - I got a punnet of mushrooms in anticipation of having cream left over and will therefore make mushroom and cream and parmesan pasta.
OH isn't convinced that he is able to digest mushrooms well, so I will do a version with spinach instead of mushrooms for him.

Brazilian night! Soup, stew, rice, afuckingmazing cheese balls.. think we can all see the end in sight so 2.5 small glasses of wine and a cheeky fag off another student.. I’m slightly giddy… our promised night out is tomorrow so going to a trad Portuguese restaurant- I’ve been promised lamb chops

Brazilian night! Soup, stew, rice, afuckingmazing cheese balls.. think we can all see the end in sight so 2.5 small glasses of wine and a cheeky fag off another student.. I’m slightly giddy… our promised night out is tomorrow so going to a trad Portuguese restaurant- I’ve been promised lamb chops
I have a Brazilian online friend who utterly raves about cheese balls, so I hope they were good and lived up to expectations :)

Last night we had 3 egg omelettes each with a few sweet potato wedges. Tbf, the eggs just filled the gaps between stir-fried onion, mushroom, red pepper and chilli so they looked more like frittatas. It's been months and months since we had any eggs, so enjoyed them.

Back
Top Bottom