Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Probably more sausage-in-a-bun, the currywurst ones and the bacon, jalapeno and cheese ones from Morrisons are really nice. Of course we don't have one remotely near us and just grabbed it when we went to my Step Mums.

Oh where did you get that? OH would LOVE a bottle of that, he still raves about a strawberry hot sauce he had a couple of years ago.
I got it as a birthday present from a friend in Berlin. Think neighbours made it. Will see if I can find them online…

Christ nvm I just found the website and looked at the prices, might order a bottle for his birthday :D

(I did say I wasn't going to buy him any more hot sauce as gifts after he left the last expensive hot sauce I bought him on a train mind you) :facepalm:

We're having a skint couple of weeks due to bills so instead of going t'pub tonight to play pool like we normally would on a Tuesday, we're having date night at home instead, bit more expensive home made dinner than we'd usually do is still cheaper than beer and pool!

So I am making prawn linguine which is one of those quick and easy to cook but quite luxurious meals iykwim.
Might see if the little sponge puds are still on offer in Iceland (3 for £3) and get some of those and a tin of custard for afters, or maybe some supermarket tiramisu - will see what costs what and decide accordingly.
Glass of merlot for me, he prefers dry sherry over wine and we have some Fino.
We haven't decided on a film yet

Back
Top Bottom