Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I was thinking I could add more mushrooms, after all, yuo can never really have enough mushrooms....

but then I had a liberating thought - I might just throw it out :hmm: :D and make something new :cool: a whole new world of excitement is now open to me... and a trip to the shops, yay! (you can tell I work from home, hey)

slow cooked chinese beef (that I slow cooked a week or so ago and took out of the freezer this morning), rice and stir fried cabbage with garlic.

Almost, but not quite, the same here!

Slow cooked chinese pork (that I slow cooked a couple of weeks ago and took out of the freezer last night), rice and broccoli. :D

Strawberries, greek yoghurt and honey for pudding.

Baked spud and beans. Possibly another previously untried topping if feeling adventurous. Cheese.

I've already had my dinner. And lunch. And breakfast :-( I was that bored and that stressed, i couldn't help myself. So now I'll eat nothing until i get home at 10pm.

Aw, CC disappointing dinner is the worst. did you go for left overs or something completely new?

I just scalped my knuckle making dinner. Why can't i open those plastic sealed tubs?
I'm having gnocchi baked in tomato and mascarpone sauce with cheese and maybe a pepperami on top with some spinach for a bit of balance :)

Lovely home made chicken soup and some home made bread. Then I had half a bar of distinctly not home made Bourneville Old Jamaica rum and raisin chocolate.

No. Zinger tower meal. But it was the advert for the Godfather box meal that made me think of KFC.

Marketing :(

Was it the Zinger Tower box meal with the hot wings and coleslaw/beans/gravy side option?

I might try making my own Zinger Tower Burger one day.

Marketing :(

Was it the Zinger Tower box meal with the hot wings and coleslaw/beans/gravy side option?

I might try making my own Zinger Tower Burger one day.

Sometimes marketing for slagfood really really works on me.

That's a wicked zinger tower meal with the hot wings and side.

I tried making a kind of zinger tower burger meal once. It didn't really work out.

A kind of pie filling (chicken, shroom, tarragon and creme fraiche) but with baked spuds rather than in a pie. Only half a spud for me and lots of broccoli on the side :)

Only half a spud diddly :confused:

I friggin love spuds, roast only tho'.

We're in the process of a complete diet overhaul, not going on a diet, but looking to improve what we eat.

It was a baked spud, so not tiny, trying to cut down on carbs a bit to get rid of a few excess wobbles that just won't shift :)

Half is what I have too, biddly :cool:

Using the rest of the leftover chicken and the stock to make a Cantonese corn soup tonight. Nice and easy but I've just remembered I've got no Shaoxing rice wine. :facepalm: Not going into town just for that though so will have to make do with a bit of white wine instead (ALL WRONG! :mad: ). Wish I'd thought about it yesterday...grrrrr!

Aaaaanyway......strawberry and banana lassi for pudding.

definitely a standard brocolli, mushroom and tofu stir-fry today with brown rice. if the rain doesn't stop then at least I don't have to go out to get anything!

Back
Top Bottom