Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I thought I'd stop myself eating the leftover sausages by not cooking the whole pack and freezing a couple.
But the boy thwarted my plan by not eating one of his so I was forced to have a sausage starter instead.

I did the salmon and couscous for me and the bloke, but he insisted on having the leftover baked beans with his:
Salmon fillet with a sweet chilli dressing, couscous and BAKED BEANS :eek:
How wrong is that?

That is very, VERY wrong, Boatie! :(

Butternut squash/spinach/king prawn coconut curry for me with half a toasted pitta and breadcrumbed plaice fillets with oven chips and mange tout for the kids (OK, moonsi?!? :mad: ).

Banana and blueberry lassi for pudding.

curry again. it will be messy. i'm in a town where cutlery and crockery don't seem to exist. had masala dosas for lunch and that was messy enough. at least it only costs about 40p

Off out yet again tonight - nother performance, so quick tea of poached eggs on cheese on toast, with a massive cup of tea and a teacake for afters :cool:

curry again. it will be messy. i'm in a town where cutlery and crockery don't seem to exist. had masala dosas for lunch and that was messy enough. at least it only costs about 40p

that's the proper way :D you mean you've been using cutlery all this time?!?! it's a proper skill to get the finger scoop perfected... the perfect balance of rice and curry. yumyum....

that's the proper way :D you mean you've been using cutlery all this time?!?! it's a proper skill to get the finger scoop perfected... the perfect balance of rice and curry. yumyum....
That's what chapatis are for surely ;) :D

Off out yet again tonight - nother performance, so quick tea of poached eggs on cheese on toast, with a massive cup of tea and a teacake for afters :cool:
Did you have one last night too soj?

i'm left handed and clumsy enough as it is. i'd rather not touch my food, it makes me feel a bit icky. it's one thing i won't do if i can help it.

i'm left handed and clumsy enough as it is. i'd rather not touch my food, it makes me feel a bit icky. it's one thing i won't do if i can help it.
Should've packed a spork ;)

it's still quite a skill that i have no chance in improving at. i prefer rice to flatbreads anyway. chapatis are boring. dosas, though....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Ah, I'm much more of a bread person when it comes to curries :)

Seem to be out all the friggin time lately though!
Nowt wrong with that :cool:

i think i'm going to make a mushroom/vegetable stroganoff, but what goes with stroganoff :confused: should it be rice? pasta? noodles? potatoes? chips? (;))

That is very, VERY wrong, Boatie! :(

Butternut squash/spinach/king prawn coconut curry for me with half a toasted pitta and breadcrumbed plaice fillets with oven chips and mange tout for the kids (OK, moonsi?!? :mad: ).

Banana and blueberry lassi for pudding.

I think mange tout is just OK...least it's not broccoli...that sits next to baked beans, cous cous & salmon as being really wrong. I dread to think what all this is doing to your kids Sheo?

For me tonight it's veggie cottage, roast potatoes, plenty of veg & gravy.

I think mange tout is just OK...least it's not broccoli...that sits next to baked beans, cous cous & salmon as being really wrong. I dread to think what all this is doing to your kids Sheo?

For me tonight it's veggie cottage, roast potatoes, plenty of veg & gravy.

but that's potato with potato :eek:

i dont know :( its just me tonight so i am debating either a curry takeaway or pizza. although that means denting the overdraft futher so if sensibleness wins over laziness it will be pasta with whatever bits and bobs i can find :)

I thank you for your approval. Clearly you are a man who Knows About These Things.
No anchovy darkens this door, with their evil bony little carcasses...

Back
Top Bottom