Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

A couple of the politically experienced Democrats on PT were saying they are still hopeful for control of the Senate, but that if the GOP win the House, it would be quite useful to demonstrate that they have no policies and also so that the factions can tear each other apart - all in public.
One of them was egging them on to try to destroy welfare so that maybe the penny would drop among the poorest Trumpers.

Reactions: Ax^
Write-in votes are counted and they can win, depending on state law - Alaska's Sen. Lisa Murkowski won as a write-in candidate after she lost the Republican primary in 2010.

did trump not lose an election by telling his supporters not the vote in the mail

tbf this time they had hopeless stepdad tactical camo fanatics guarding some polling stations

trying to turn off voters

amazingly the result did not turn up for them

Seriously fucking WHAT...?

"The Zionist Organization of America’s sole mission is to fight for Israel’s and the Jewish people’s safety and security and prosperity. Since President Trump is the greatest friend Israel has ever had in the White House, we felt it was our moral duty to thank him for all he did for the Jewish State and the Jewish people and to express our sincere appreciation—from moving the embassy to Jerusalem to recognizing the Golan Heights to the Abraham Accords to strengthening protection for Jews on campuses and so much more,” ZOA President Morton Klein said.

A couple of the politically experienced Democrats on PT were saying they are still hopeful for control of the Senate, but that if the GOP win the House, it would be quite useful to demonstrate that they have no policies and also so that the factions can tear each other apart - all in public.
One of them was egging them on to try to destroy welfare so that maybe the penny would drop among the poorest Trumpers.
They should take a look over the pond... 12 years of austerity and the penny still hasn't dropped amongst some of the poorest in this country, lots of Red Wall folk still voted for the Tories, still believing all the bullshit about how it was the immigrants who were stealing their jobs and we needed to 'take back our sovereignty'.

i am planning to enjoy this his doomed attempt to be president again, which kind of surprises me because i really didn't think i had any optimism left. But with Murdoch (fox news owner) and most of the republican party now having had enough of him i think it will be fun to watch him lose and his loserdom dawn on him before he dies.

gollum trump is still the best one on twitter

qe1x0lymf80a1.png

This is the dream for me. The GOP will not choose him as the nominee, they'll go in with De Santis. Trump, being Trump, won't be able to stand the humiliation, and will either form his own party or run as an independent. Either way, he will split the vote and the Democratic candidate will piss all over them.

This is the dream for me. The GOP will not choose him as the nominee, they'll go in with De Santis. Trump, being Trump, won't be able to stand the humiliation, and will either form his own party or run as an independent. Either way, he will split the vote and the Democratic candidate will piss all over them.
Although it's difficult to overstate the sheer stupidity and short-sightedness of the American right and far-right, it's also unwise to underestimate their overriding, grasping desperation to achieve power at all costs (up to and including selling-out their most vociferously stated deeply held principles and convictions).

If it looks like Trump will sink without trace, they'll drop him without a second's thought.

Back
Top Bottom